Is America a sh*thole country now?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
While LA was definitely in bad shape before Trump was elected - my neighborhood has gotten significantly worse in the last 2 years.Im not saying this is a direct cause of Trumps presidency but its fact. Somethings changed. We had no tents around here except on Gower by the freeway. Now there are tents on my street and surrounding the tents looks like a dump. Ive tried to go out and clean up around my direct hood and have gotten threatened for picking up trash. Distinguishable from a 3rd world country? Maybe not yet but on the current trajectory there is no turning back for LA

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
depends

which America?
North ?
or
South ?

again, classic unconscious prejudice

USA would be a better term

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I hate it when people imply that Trump is an ineffective president because I'm a Republican

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Republicans voted for Trump and support what Trump does. We are glad that Trump built the wall to keep out Mexicans and we primarily watch Fox News.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
While LA was definitely in bad shape before Trump was elected - my neighborhood has gotten significantly worse in the last 2 years.Im not saying this is a direct cause of Trumps presidency but its fact. Somethings changed. We had no tents around here except on Gower by the freeway. Now there are tents on my street and surrounding the tents looks like a dump. Ive tried to go out and clean up around my direct hood and have gotten threatened for picking up trash. Distinguishable from a 3rd world country? Maybe not yet but on the current trajectory there is no turning back for LA
I've only been in LA exactly a year and my neighborhood has gotten much worse. We had a couple of RVs down the block, they were clean, owners had jobs, decent cars (Infiniti, Mercedes) in good shape. Now we have at least 8 RVs, multiple don't run. One just caught fire and the charred bones are still there. While some of their stuff spills out around the vehicles they are generally clean. With the new people there could be some criminal activity, drugs maybe, going on. This began in January, so all this change has been in 8 months. No tents yet.There's definitely a bike part ring going on in the area, seems like all over the city. I could swear I've seen people pull up and buy bicycles at a couple of these RVs.

Reactions: CutnSnip

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Ran into this asshole at the beach today. He was wearing a tee that said “stomp on my flag and I’ll stomp on your neck” he pulled in front of me on my way out of the lot with a torn up flag practically dragging on the ground from the back of his pickup. The other flag proudly declaring “I’m vOting for Trump” as if anyone had any question about that.

671041E8-03A1-46EA-8BDB-B2C41B4816F5.jpeg

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I've only been in LA exactly a year and my neighborhood has gotten much worse. We had a couple of RVs down the block, they were clean, owners had jobs, decent cars (Infiniti, Mercedes) in good shape. Now we have at least 8 RVs, multiple don't run. One just caught fire and the charred bones are still there. While some of their stuff spills out around the vehicles they are generally clean. With the new people there could be some criminal activity, drugs maybe, going on. This began in January, so all this change has been in 8 months. No tents yet.There's definitely a bike part ring going on in the area, seems like all over the city. I could swear I've seen people pull up and buy bicycles at a couple of these RVs.
Defund and Abolish the Police!!