Ireland next week

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
They do get good surf, have met a bunch of Irish and Brits on trips, some quite skilled. Haven't been but it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring a suit. Just roll it up and toss it in the bag :drowning:

Last edited:

Njryan

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 25, 2011
Place is epic....one of my fav trips ever. Something for everyone, can’t wait to go back.

scdad

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 20, 2003
San Clemente, CA
Anyone surf ireland? Headed there next week-considering taking a wetsuit and renting a board. Any suggestions?
On my way home from there. I was there for the past week. Amazing country and in the top of my places to return.

I checked out Inch Beach and Brandon Bay and would have surfed if I had my gear. Brandon Bay was offshore with people windsurfing, surfing, and kite surfing.

The rental situation was bleak now that the summer holidays are over so I ended up passing on renting. It would have been a softtop or a 5'10". I almost rented the hard board but then decided against it since I didn't want to muck up the B&B. I'll do it next time. Water did not seem too cold - maybe 55-60. I saw 3 lady swimmers still swimming in swimsuits.

Have fun!