Interesting read - progressive but nonpartisan

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
No

It is on them to take necessary precautions for themselves. I have no responsibility to anyone except for myself and my family

"Don't hurt people, don't take their stuff" means actively hurting them. If I had a positive test, and/or symptoms, I would be actively hurting those with respiratory issues by going out in public. No issues or symptoms? Not actively hurting them. Beyond that, they need to take extra precautions for themselves such as not going out in public at all because of the added risk.
And this is why you are a garbage human being.

You're lucky that you'd go to prison for only 6 months. Fucktard.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 2.54.11 PM.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
And this is why you are a garbage human being.

You're lucky that you'd go to prison for only 6 months. Fucktard.

View attachment 88930
Looks like you missed a crucial sentence in my explanation. Figures

"If I had a positive test, and/or symptoms, I would be actively hurting those with respiratory issues by going out in public."

And you missed a crucial word in your screeching. Figures

"Knowingly"

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The big fear is that they're going to close down lots of things at the drop of a hat any time there's a bug, not the full lockdown, but enough to be unsavory

Otherwise, there's going to be dumb social distance and mask rules that remain maybe forever
The lockdowns are impacting the very tax revenue "big government" needs in order to exist. Now shut up and put on your N95 burka you infidel!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Looks like you missed a crucial sentence in my explanation. Figures

"If I had a positive test, and/or symptoms, I would be actively hurting those with respiratory issues by going out in public."

And you missed a crucial word in your screeching. Figures

"Knowingly"
You said that if you didn't have the symptoms you would go about the business as usual and how the test doesn't really matter.

ifailalot said:
I have no responsibility to anyone except for myself
Fucktard

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Replace COVID with HIV/AIDS and note the differences in RW sentiment.
Hey, if you have HIV but don't have the AIDS symptoms, you can fuck whoever you want.

You have no responsibility to anyone except for yourself. :rolleyes::unsure:

Until recently, the prison sentence for knowingly infecting someone with HIV was 8 years.

Jerry Brown brought it down to 6 months, as all other communicable diseases.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
No

It is on them to take necessary precautions for themselves. I have no responsibility to anyone except for myself and my family

"Don't hurt people, don't take their stuff" means actively hurting them. If I had a positive test, and/or symptoms, I would be actively hurting those with respiratory issues by going out in public. No issues or symptoms? Not actively hurting them. Beyond that, they need to take extra precautions for themselves such as not going out in public at all because of the added risk.
well, if you were tested and came up negative and we tracked everyone who was positive such that you could avoid them, then I think you’d have a claim that you didn’t have any further duty

but the idea that you owe nothing to anyone you’re not related to is pretty bizarre

if I saw you bleeding in a ditch and just kept walking I don’t think anyone would think that was ok

Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
well, if you were tested and came up negative and we tracked everyone who was positive such that you could avoid them, then I think you’d have a claim that you didn’t have any further duty

but the idea that you owe nothing to anyone you’re not related to is pretty bizarre

if I saw you bleeding in a ditch and just kept walking I don’t think anyone would think that was ok
Actually, it's not advised to be a Good Samaritan anymore since Good Samaritans are no longer protected from lawsuits

You're not bound to do anything. If you wanted to help me, that's great. If not? Oh well. You could endanger yourself by helping me and therefore endanger your whole family in the process

The way your tracking idea would work would be to let the full police state action keep the infected and vulnerable in. Not police state for everyone.

• Haha

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Actually, it's not advised to be a Good Samaritan anymore since Good Samaritans are no longer protected from lawsuits

You're not bound to do anything. If you wanted to help me, that's great. If not? Oh well. You could endanger yourself by helping me and therefore endanger your whole family in the process

The way your tracking idea would work would be to let the full police state action keep the infected and vulnerable in. Not police state for everyone.
You are not deserving of living in society.

What you want is not Western Culture or any culture.

Assimilate or GTFO

PS Your fucking hyperboles are amazing, props.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

most people don’t make decisions based on potential lawsuits

There’s no human society in which people believe that you have no affirmative duty to the people around you

let’s be real here. Think about it— it’s obvious you are being extreme

there is no way what you are saying is agreed by most people

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
most people don’t make decisions based on potential lawsuits

There’s no human society in which people believe that you have no affirmative duty to the people around you

let’s be real here. Think about it— it’s obvious you are being extreme

there is no way what you are saying is agreed by most people
We have no duty.

Sure, if you help, that makes you a good person, but at the end of the day you have no duty to anyone but yourself and your dependents

Yes, I'm being extreme, but rhetorical discussions call for extreme positions