Insurrection!!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I wonder if they created a fake slate of electors and attempted to illegally insert them in to the vote certification process while also trying to run the Vice President off the premises so that one of the other lackeys could enter the fake votes in to the record in his stead....

congratulations on always making the absolutely most idiotic comparisons imaginable!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Did Tlaib give them a guided tour earlier only to then act like retarded bulls in a china shop?

I see apathy in this latest by comparison.

As an aside, does Larry the Cable Guy still have a solid draw in your neck of the woods?

Reactions: Chile Verde

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Another one today

So that was in the rotunda of the Cannon Building, across the street from the actual Capitol building. No windows were smashed, nobody fought the police who showed up to arrest them, nobody got hurt, no real trouble. They just showed up, said their piece, some got arrested, and those that didn't get arrested, left.

1697661353139.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So that was in the rotunda of the Cannon Building, across the street from the actual Capitol building. No windows were smashed, nobody fought the police who showed up to arrest them, nobody got hurt, no real trouble. They just showed up, said their piece, some got arrested, and those that didn't get arrested, left.

View attachment 164862
Yup. Arrest them all and imprison them for decades

That's what insurrectionists deserve

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

View attachment 164862
They should all board planes bound for Lebanon, Syria or Iran.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

View attachment 164862
oh, you mean like an actual protest....

whodathunkit?!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
They should all board planes bound for Lebanon, Syria or Iran.
Funny - we've all been saying the Hero of America cosplayers should be doing the same.

Wouldn't that be a great flight? Could you imagine a airplane full of terrorists? Do they fight for who pushes the button?

I see moviemaking reboot potential.

Retard Air

(still starring Nicolas Cage)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
there's very few things on this forum I enjoy more than a good ifallalot metaphor failure

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
there's very few things on this forum I enjoy more than a good ifallalot metaphor failure
Except there’s no metaphor here, like usual

when they taught you to believe everything you’re told did they also teach you to reject basic reductionist comparisons in favor of double meaning, overthinking navel gazing?

the spitting and sputtering about any of these comparisons is because deep down you know all your positions about Jan 6 are bullshit

you don’t need to hide behind tenuous interpretations of law and order, just accept that you’re happy that political opponents are being jailed