Information

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Numbnuts with another scintillating post.
FTR, I have all the respect in the world for GG's craftsmanship and even considered ordering a board from him. His take on politics is as deplorable as it gets.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
FTR, I have all the respect in the world for GG's craftsmanship and even considered ordering a board from him. His take on politics is as deplorable as it gets.

Anyone that disagrees with your fascist politics is deplorable in your eyes. You've got a really serious problem. Go make a fool out of yourself in the political forum, numbnuts.. Don't you get handed your ass enough over there?

Greg consistently posts great design and historical surf info, which people that actually surf are interested in. You--never.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone that disagrees with your fascist politics is deplorable in your eyes. You've got a really serious problem. Go make a fool out of yourself in the political forum, numbnuts.. Don't you get handed your ass enough over there?

Greg consistently posts great design and historical surf info, which people that actually surf are interested in. You--never.
Says the dumbest angriest man on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Clayster

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I give you truthful information from my experiences

Several asshats here try to discredit myself with our moderators unchecked assistance - all here know this

Do you Really want to learn ?
i think the problem is wether your intentions are good or not - no one understands what your saying.

every post is like a name drop or location drop and on the defense. im sure you make fun boards and are an expert in your craft but you are a mess at least with how you try and communicate here.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
I’ll kinda echo what CutnSnip said. GG - your communication style can at times be confusing, off putting, as well as browbeating. You’ve been told this more or less many times. So maybe a good idea to shift that a bit.

The more frothy folk on here - myself included at times - react rather strongly to that. It’s not an excuse, but that’s what happens.

w regard to “information”, design, history etc

1. GG has a great handle on describing design principles and Also articulating how that translate to the Feel like under your feet - which is awesome and not many shapers are able to do.

2. - I applaud ”younger” shapers for building and evolving their craft - many times repeating what has already been done, warts and all. That is the only way to really learn, have a deep understanding - through that direct experience, the trial and error, the mistakes, the happy accident, the “yeah-I can see why they stopped doing that bc it’s an inferior design” … you can get on a high horse and mock shapers as well as members here - and that just never goes over well. Sometimes silence is golden.

PS: The political trolls should stay under the bridg/keep it in the political forum

Last edited:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
i think the problem is wether your intentions are good or not - no one understands what your saying.

every post is like a name drop or location drop and on the defense. im sure you make fun boards and are an expert in your craft but you are a mess at least with how you try and communicate here.

I've got an idea: why don't you get some other shapers to post here? Then we can critique what they offer.

Except they don't post here, do they? Do you wonder why that is?

I don't.

Because they don't want to deal with a bunch of internet shapers who know it all

Reactions: grg

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I've got an idea: why don't you get some other shapers to post here? Then we can critique what they offer.

Except they don't post here, do they? Do you wonder why that is?

I don't.

Because they don't want to deal with a bunch of internet shapers who know it all
Pyzel chimes in every once in a while. Very clear in his communication.

I guess i dont have the GG post decoder ring. Can I borrow yours?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I give you truthful information from my experiences

Several asshats here try to discredit myself with our moderators unchecked assistance - all here know this

Do you Really want to learn ?
My only real issue is that you’ll say something and I or others will ask for clarification (because a lot of what you say is rather cryptic) and then you get your panties in a bunch.

It’s as if asking any questions is taken as disagreement with what you’re saying.