Indictment? (...or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "Any Day Now")

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Nancy's saying the same sh!t Lindsey Graham is saying.

Most of the center/left talking heads that actually have a clue about prosecutions aren't nearly as optimistic as the court of public opinion. This could be another Rittenhouse sitchy-ation.

I can't wait for Trump to eminent domain everything Ron DeSantis holds dear into a toxic waste dump owned by Disney and grossly over-subsidized by the taxpayer.
It most likely will be. They know the big sh!t is right around the corner. They can play it safe. 95 percent or more of cases end in plea bargains, that is, convictions. About half of the remaining cases result in acquittals, but those are the cases the defense has determined to be triable or worth the gamble. In federal cases the odds against the defense are even worse. A victory for the defense is a lower sentence than they thought.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Friend,​
First of all, let me just say that if you’re struggling – like far too many Americans are right now – please ignore this email despite the recent news of my indictment, don’t contribute, and take care of your family and yourself.​
As I’ve always said, YOU come first.​
Because that’s the very foundation of our incredible MAGA movement: Fighting for the hardworking men and women of our great country who’ve been forgotten by the Washington Swamp.
They may come for me with everything they’ve got, baseless witch hunt after baseless witch hunt, but that doesn’t change a thing…​
…I will stand right where I always have, between them and YOU.
But tonight at 11:59 P.M., our campaign has to close our books for the FIRST FEC-mandated deadline of the year, and Soros and the radical Democrats are itching to see if we come up short in public reports.​
Now is our chance to PROVE that despite the Left’s latest phony witch hunt out of Manhattan, our movement will not bend, we will not break, and today, we are STRONGER AND MORE UNITED THAN EVER BEFORE!
Which is why I simply have to ask you, Friend – only if you’re able – to please contribute ANY amount (truly, even just $1) before tonight’s FIRST FEC-mandated deadline – for 1,500% IMPACT.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So he goes to jail. Won’t happen, but then what? IMO what happens or doesn’t happen to Trump isn’t going to make a difference in the 2024 presidential election. It isn’t going to make the current crop of dem hopefuls any more qualified.
name 5 people who were qualified to be president

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Under our system of law it is not up to the accused to prove their innocence. You are innocent until proven guilty. Nancy and you have it backwards.
If you don't put up a defense then all the prosecution has to do is put up their evidence against you and they win.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Friend,​
First of all, let me just say that if you’re struggling – like far too many Americans are right now – please ignore this email despite the recent news of my indictment, don’t contribute, and take care of your family and yourself.​
As I’ve always said, YOU come first.​
Because that’s the very foundation of our incredible MAGA movement: Fighting for the hardworking men and women of our great country who’ve been forgotten by the Washington Swamp.
They may come for me with everything they’ve got, baseless witch hunt after baseless witch hunt, but that doesn’t change a thing…​
…I will stand right where I always have, between them and YOU.
But tonight at 11:59 P.M., our campaign has to close our books for the FIRST FEC-mandated deadline of the year, and Soros and the radical Democrats are itching to see if we come up short in public reports.​
Now is our chance to PROVE that despite the Left’s latest phony witch hunt out of Manhattan, our movement will not bend, we will not break, and today, we are STRONGER AND MORE UNITED THAN EVER BEFORE!
Which is why I simply have to ask you, Friend – only if you’re able – to please contribute ANY amount (truly, even just $1) before tonight’s FIRST FEC-mandated deadline – for 1,500% IMPACT.
Pls bro, just $1 for 1500% IMPACT
I swear bro, pls.

1680288041777.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Under our system of law it is not up to the accused to prove their innocence. You are innocent until proven guilty.
I always thought a Grand Jury is looking at the evidence and deciding if the state has at least 51% of guilt of crime. If they do, to actual trial because charged/indicted people are innocent until proven otherwise by preponderance of the evidence.

Reactions: bvendley

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You really hate that because it’s true

Trump is the archetypical Ugly American, and no matter how hard you try, that’s you too

Sorry that you’re embarrassed by the creepy Euros thinking of you that way
No trump isn’t, he just knows how to talk to the archetypical ugly American like you. He’s been spoon feeding you his verbal diarrhea for years and you’ve been gobbling it up like you’re the star of My 600lb Life.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Pico and Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I always thought a Grand Jury is looking at the evidence and deciding if the state has at least 51% of guilt of crime. If they do, to actual trial because charged/indicted people are innocent until proven otherwise by preponderance of the evidence.
For a lawsuit 51%, but for a criminal trial it's beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No trump isn’t, he just knows how to talk to the archetypical ugly American like you. He’s been spoon feeding you his verbal diarrhea for years and you’ve been gobbling it up like you’re the star of My 600lb Life.
It’s you too. Thanks for proving my point