immigrants are bad

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
but birth rates are down - here and globally - who will continue the human race if not for reproducing peoples - in reality - we should be paying people to come here to live and work and thrive...as should other nations.

though, there will not be enough of us - we will die out as a species. (lol, arguing about who should go where on earth)

i once met a guy from India- he was pretty cool .

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Unless our birthrate goes up and we are all of the sudden willing to do shitty jobs for low pay we kind of need them.
forget 'low paying jobs'
think - operate every aspect of civilized society for the living as the work force dwindles over time.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
As a son of a legal immigrant (he's still a green card holding alien, doesn't vote in elections and paid taxes for the last, oh geeze, the last 60+ yrs!), I am wondering where you are going with this.

Don't make me sic one of three mean older sisters on you! :roflmao:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
As a son of a legal immigrant (he's still a green card holding alien, doesn't vote in elections and paid taxes for the last, oh geeze, the last 60+ yrs!), I am wondering where you are going with this.

Don't make me sic one of three mean older sisters on you! :roflmao:
i'm calling us all dumb - immigration (legal/illegal) is a silly cudgel used to separate american voters for gain in either political party. people are people, we live on earth, we need more of us.

Please send your sisters.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Unless our birthrate goes up and we are all of the sudden willing to do shitty jobs for low pay we kind of need them.
So they can do the shitty low paying jobs white folks like you aren’t willing to do?

I’ve done those jobs. What makes you so special?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So they can do the shitty low paying jobs white folks like you aren’t willing to do?

Shut up, gramps. You know how you are always saying people need a punch in the mouth for the stuff they say? Ever think it may apply to you most of all?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Lol - i'm not special - i'm saying that there are not enough humans on earth to continue civilization as we know it.
so while you're focused on certain jobs (as are many) - few may realize that countries no longer matter and that we will run out people to farm the food before we run out of farmland to farm.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Shut up, gramps. You know how you are always saying people need a punch in the mouth for the stuff they say? Ever think it may apply to you most of all?
Make me, punk.

Always saying? Say half the time. That’s gonna be close to 15,000 times at half the time that I’ve said that in a post. Shouldn’t be hard for you to come up with 50.

Again, what makes you so special?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Make me, punk.

Always saying? Say half the time. That’s gonna be close to 15,000 times at half the time that I’ve said that in a post. Shouldn’t be hard for you to come up with 50.

Again, what makes you so special?
Dumb or senile?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Lol - i'm not special - i'm saying that there are not enough humans on earth to continue civilization as we know it.
so while you're focused on certain jobs (as are many) - few may realize that countries no longer matter and that we will run out people to farm the food before we run out of farmland to farm.
What jobs am I focused on?

You may be a little premature on the end of civilization as we know it.

So go farm. The Imperial Valley is nice this time of year.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Question stands.
Neither. Your turn! Is your chronic unemployment due to you being drunk, stupid or both? Or maybe you don’t need to work because someone else supports you?

Time to fess up twinkle toes.

If you’re embarrassed about your professional accomplishments just say so.