"i'm not crying. you're crying." a peek at baliidiots amazingness

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
After we both got trolled pretty hard years back, (2011 & tatertot) Bali slowly pulled back out of the erBB and left quietly.
Ashley's really, last big post was "Blue Jimbo" and a few clips of him surfing on a beautiful long left, on a longboard at his home break.

Ashley's Son.jpeg

Ashley's Son ~ Looks just like His Dad

Devastating n' heartbreaking for me.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
After we both got trolled pretty hard years back, (2011 & tatertot) Bali slowly pulled back out of the erBB and left quietly.
Ashley's really, last big post was "Blue Jimbo" and a few clips of him surfing on a beautiful long left, on a longboard at his home break.

View attachment 121042

Ashley's Son ~ Looks just like His Dad

Devastating n' heartbreaking for me.
Tater had us on the run. :dancing:

Charge it AB!:waving:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
f*ck. i didn’t want to watch this... :cry:

what a f*cking nightmare... even if ab is dealing with it as well as anyone could...

does anyone here remember or have pics of a project channel islands did (20 years ago ?), where they gave fresh white fishes to a bunch of (mostly crappy) surf-related artists to ruin with mostly crappy “art”?

however, b.i. did a very nifty job with his (very tastefully punk use of the hole saw +)...

donuts fave b.i. piece by far for a couple of personal art fan reasons....

hoping for the best for a.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I know a guy who was a bit of a maniac. He is a true success story from nothing to owning a huge excavation company. His wife does the bookeeping he runs the jobs. Great team and great people.

about 7 months ago his wife had a weird pain in her side. Figured she slept wrong, getting old etc. & months later she is in a wheelchair, diagnosed with ALS.

She is not handling with the grace of AB and how could I blame her? She is a fighter at her core, but she cant fight this.
It has been terrible watching her come to terms with the fact she is helpless.

We need more research and investment to fight this disease.

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
Y do rich people need so many bathrooms? Bladder problems? Retention issues? 9 bathrooms, really? :poop::shrug::toilet::monkey:

And that basketball "court" is great, for working on your free throws. Don't try a baseline jumper. :roflmao::socrazy:
Those 9 bathrooms are spread over 3 levels of a 10 000 square foot house. if you're busting for a **** in the backyard it would take 5 minutes to get to the bathroom on the 3rd level. The type of people who own these homes also like to entertain guests so it is fitting spare bathrooms are provided for a ****.
It is also easier to convert a bathroom for another purpose than it is to plumb a room with no water pipes ; Thus on the plans the room may appear as a water closet but may be used for storage or as a utility room.

p.s. I hope your Island Volcano has calmed down...

Reactions: PPK96754

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Those 9 bathrooms are spread over 3 levels of a 10 000 square foot house. if you're busting for a **** in the backyard it would take 5 minutes to get to the bathroom on the 3rd level. The type of people who own these homes also like to entertain guests so it is fitting spare bathrooms are provided for a ****.
It is also easier to convert a bathroom for another purpose than it is to plumb a room with no water pipes ; Thus on the plans the room may appear as a water closet but may be used for storage or as a utility room.

p.s. I hope your Island Volcano has calmed down...
Shouldn’t you just have said “Seppos”…you ozzies are getting soft in the years.

Reactions: PPK96754

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I saw his post on FB about a week ago and tried responding numerous times but have had trouble coming up with the words. BI is such a rad guy that I admire on so many levels. Dude has lived more than most of us here combined. I hate responding in a manner that comes off as an obituary or memorial because as heartbreaking and tragic as his diagnosis may be, I’m looking forward to witnessing how he makes lemonade out of this lemon that life has given him. I feel fortunate to have shared this little corner of the internet with him.