I'm just going to leave this here without comment.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/kCXV8yz.png [img:left]http://i.imgur.com/kCXV8yz.png[/img]

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
True story.
I bought a house from a lady who was doing this. Dumping a bucket of poop in the street, until the neighbors complained. Then she just dumped it in the yard.

On demolition day, the neighbors called AQMD because of the smell.

For six months, every time it rained, or just a heavy morning dew, the smell came back.

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
true story: this was my mom, in the house i bought for her to live out her last yrs. she passed last year, & i had to go full hazmat to clean it out - 8 large dipsty-dumpsters full of roach/rat/mouse/poop infested horror.

took me almost 2.5 full-time months of cleaning, repairing, and renovating to get the house sellable. the stories i got to hear from neighbors and community were, interesting...

pity we don't get to choose our 'rents.

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
Q_Surf said:
true story: this was my mom, in the house i bought for her to live out her last yrs. she passed last year, & i had to go full hazmat to clean it out - 8 large dipsty-dumpsters full of roach/rat/mouse/poop infested horror.

took me almost 2.5 full-time months of cleaning, repairing, and renovating to get the house sellable. the stories i got to hear from neighbors and community were, interesting...

That's harsh, man. I'm sorry.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Q_Surf said:

What trips me out is there is a pattern of shitty parents having kids that over compensate in the other direction.

They have their sh!t together.

This doesn't always happen but the out of control parents turns on a switch in certain kids that makes them take care of their sh!t.

My sister is like that.

My response was to retreat into a world of imagination.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g[/video]

justsomebody

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 23, 2007
San Francisco
I've learned to trust my gut on certain internet vids--like once I understood the gist of what "two girls one cup" was I never felt the need to actually click on the video. Thiiiink I'm gonna do the same here.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
justsomebody said:
I've learned to trust my gut on certain internet vids--like once I understood the gist of what "two girls one cup" was I never felt the need to actually click on the video. Thiiiink I'm gonna do the same here.
Hoarderbigot.

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
Q_Surf said:

damn, Q, that is harsh. Sorry.

almost 2 years of handling poop daily (daughter) and it's not any more pleasant. I am a poop-smith.