I'm guessing everyone here is OK with a president doctoring a NWS hurricane graphic.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like some of the things he's doing. Making you guys crazy is one of those things.

I dislike some of the things he's doing. Making you guys crazy for no good reason is one of those things.
Trump uses unethical appeals to fear to stoke his base and trigger the other team.

No one should like this. It's shitty leadership.

I remember when gay marriage passed in Ca. There we're a bunch of Christians in Temecula protesting right before the vote.

My liberal GF who lives in SF was really happy.

I asked about the feelings of the people who lost.

She was like, Good! Fvck em. They are idiots.

I was like, no.

Those people need to be set the message of safety.

Not the message of ha ha.

I fear the pendulum is going to swing hard to other way to bad effect for everyone

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Who you think brainstormed the sharpie edit? my bet is on Kellyanne Conway. she's an expert at jumping thru hoops

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Who you think brainstormed the sharpie edit? my bet is on Kellyanne Conway. she's an expert at jumping thru hoops
You see him trying to drink a bottle of water? If Trump did it, that Sharpie outline would look like the seismograph from the 1964 Alaska quake.

Probably Pence - he likes drawing bulbous semicircles.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump could tweet 2+2=7 and Cult45 members would be here defending it.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Trump could tweet 2+2=7 and Cult45 members would be here defending it.

It's amazing how they want to fight tyranny with their guns all while openly embracing authoritarianism isn't it? Such a confused bunch of retards.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It's amazing how they want to fight tyranny with their guns all while openly embracing authoritarianism isn't it? Such a confused bunch of retards.
I would find it funny to conscript the most hardcore of the cosplayers, send them into an active war zone, but without any kind of weaponry at all.

It would make great Reality TV.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The majority didn’t want the alternative. How fvcked up was the alternative? Ready, Go!
They didn't like that hillary was a unlikeable kunt. She was a slightly right of center Democrat.

But she would have been a way better leader than trump.

For sure, the left is going crazy with the SJW stuff. But I still think trump's venality is potentially more dangerous.

Or we get lucky.

I guess we get what we deserve.

Do you need any mango pickers?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I like some of the things he's doing. Making you guys crazy is one of those things.

I dislike some of the things he's doing. Making you guys crazy for no good reason is one of those things.

psss nobody really cares.
and are you so angry with life that you take joy out of pissing people off you don't even know.
try harder

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
psss nobody really cares.
and are you so angry with life that you take joy out of pissing people off you don't even know.
try harder
Trumby supporters know that Trumby lies. Every republican knows he lies.

They're either silent or they don't care.

I don't know which is worse.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
It is a sad statement on humanity that Trump has any supporters left.
In the USA "pro" wrestling (WWE) is more popular than baseball. Trump's supporters are likely fans of WWE. They like it FAKE. That is why Trump projects his FAKES onto the media, because he likes it fake. He believes he is fooling us because all his life the people under him always pretended to be fooled by him. They always were forced to compliment him.

Last edited: