sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System

Kaido

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
Sorry man, I love that pass. Has my family skiing way more places and days than we would have otherwise. Epic Pass is great too but we been choosing one per season. Hope they can come to some kind of resolution for ya.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I had deffered credit from last year, simple phone call and it was credited towards this year's pass.
They were super nice on the phone.

Mammoth was all time this week.
Monday will be epic.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I had deffered credit from last year, simple phone call and it was credited towards this year's pass.
They were super nice on the phone.

Mammoth was all time this week.
Monday will be epic.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.
I had a deferred credit as well but since I didn't go online and use it before December 8th (I tried to use it December 9th and then called them on December 9th) - they are telling me that my credit no longer exists - thats is gone and there is nothing they can do about it. Still pissed off!

Reactions: ReForest

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So glad I quit skiing when I did, the corporate BS is off the charts! Cannot even walk up an buy a ticket anymore, paid parking, etc.

Reactions: INDTUBE

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
You could always go to one of the uncrowded, cheaper resorts.
My buddy works at Snowbird - works avalanche control - for me its the best resort in North America - lots of great terrain and I love the chutes. I will go visit him and get a few free days in. I was hoping to cruz the van around and hit a bunch of places this spring - so I am bummed.

Reactions: sdsrfr and mundus

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Did your van break too?

What is the problem?

There are still loads of places you could go.
Van works great! but paying $100 - $200 for a day lift ticket just doesn't make economic sense - I am sure I will make a few trips to Snowbird depending on snow conditions - the good stuff does not really open up til late February.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Van works great! but paying $100 - $200 for a day lift ticket just doesn't make economic sense - I am sure I will make a few trips to Snowbird depending on snow conditions - the good stuff does not really open up til late February.
Bummed I never got to ski Snowbird/Alta, gotta be the best combination of snow and terrain anywhere(so I have heard).

Reactions: INDTUBE

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Then go somewhere that doesn't cost $100-$200/day for a lift ticket.:foreheadslap:
Yeah - true but the good resorts typically cost that much - and If I am not riding step and deep - I am not having fun. I thought I would be cruising the van from ski town to ski town from Feb thru close of the season. Guess I will just head up to Santa Cruz instead.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah - true but the good resorts typically cost that much - and If I am not riding step and deep - I am not having fun. I thought I would be cruising the van from ski town to ski town from Feb thru close of the season. Guess I will just head up to Santa Cruz instead.
There are a few hidden gems out there still.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Bummed I never got to ski Snowbird/Alta, gotta be the best combination of snow and terrain anywhere(so I have heard).
I was lucky enough to spend some time at Alta bitd and it was magic. This place reminds me a lot of Alta. A lot.

A ticket here will run you $62-$95. My bro Cole “Medina” lived in his van in the parking lot for most of the winter lol.

B1FCD1CB-A917-4CDF-BC57-DFFD2B93E918.jpeg

183BC535-CFF7-4A7B-B982-FFC1E0FC2445.jpeg

6A88CED2-5FF6-4387-9180-7D973F839B2C.jpeg

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I had a deferred credit as well but since I didn't go online and use it before December 8th (I tried to use it December 9th and then called them on December 9th) - they are telling me that my credit no longer exists - thats is gone and there is nothing they can do about it. Still pissed off!
Keep trying. Go higher up the ladder. Assuming you have receipts. Be very polite. Dont get personal. Let them do that. They are just doing their job. Keep asking to speak to a higher up and be sweet about it. Tell them about your gay ski club. Everyone having fun except you.

Last edited: