If you had to pick one Black woman to fall in love with...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
she is super pretty

I like Gina Torres and Yvonne Orji

they both are dressed super well in their television shows so
it might be that business lady thing

1568851231093.png

1568851333256.png
(megan markeltrolllololol)

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
Why hit the black , when you can hit the hot salsa from the south?

You're gay!!!!! And racist.

For the money?? I would have honed Whitney Houston. My dick would look like a telephone pole up
Her ass. Just saying. On a side note- we have a new south swell coming in next week. Go surf or for the fags? Keep posting.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Dating a hot black chick as white guy you get a culture shock initially.

Black dudes don't hold back and she gets hit on / catcalled all day and all night long. Sometimes aggressively.

If you've been there you know what I mean.

It's not that you feel threatened, it's that you feel she is threatened by how bold / up front/ or sometimes aggressive black dudes can be. A totally different style.

Even though you realize it's really no big deal and just cultural it can still feel really odd.

Basically if you're out on the town anytime you're not physically present she's getting hit on... At least once or twice every block and always too and from the restroom. Eventually it's predictable and fun to watch.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Dating a hot black chick as white guy you get a culture shock initially.

Black dudes don't hold back and she gets hit on / catcalled all day and all night long. Sometimes aggressively.

If you've been there you know what I mean.

It's not that you feel threatened, it's that you feel she is threatened by how bold / up front/ or sometimes aggressive black dudes can be. A totally different style.

Even though you realize it's really no big deal and just cultural it can still feel really odd.

Basically if you're out on the town anytime you're not physically present she's getting hit on... At least once or twice every block and always too and from the restroom. Eventually it's predictable and fun to watch.
That's because black guys know phillipinos got no game, and can't dunk.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="606" height="340" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: tacos

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="706" height="397" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
Zoe Kravitz is my current top pick. If you dug Denise from the Cosby Show you’ll like her and Lenny’s daughter
42DC8976-3A78-475D-8CB3-5C263566004A.jpeg

Reactions: jkb