If you all wanted to remember what Noel Salas looked like with hair

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Wow. Thats pretty cool to see him with hair. In his podcast with l8night, he said he was coached by Lambresi back in those days. I think his surfing then looked better. Also, you can really see how a longer rail line throws so much more spray and looks so good!

Reactions: waxfoot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Great video by the way. Best footage of the Jersey Devil on the web too.

To sum up the message of the video: Kelly Slater, Dean Randazzo, Shane Dorian, Noel Salsa prove a strong connection between male pattern baldness and serious ripping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
think hp boards are just way better now?
Faster, paddle better, catch waves easier, grovel better, easier to land airs on, more user friendly. Only thing they don't do as well is gouge in the pocket/surf top to bottom. I think that's why Slater was reviving the Webber Banana for a while until he realized a board like that is a hinderance in 99% of the waves around the world unless the stars align and it pumps.

Reactions: Aruka and ehiunno

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I gotta give it to the guy - he is usually one of the first to paddle out in the morning at dark - he is on a fricken mission - stoked out his mind to surf and he built a little business around that stoke - good for him - I like his videos - admittedly marketing/sponsorship driven - they are informative.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I gotta give it to the guy - he is usually one of the first to paddle out in the morning at dark - he is on a fricken mission - stoked out his mind to surf and he built a little business around that stoke - good for him - I like his videos - admittedly marketing/sponsorship driven - they are informative.
you forgot to add the “this is definitely not Noel” part.