If Trump wins a second term.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Are you going to continue to pretend to not be a supporter?
Why do you insist on mischaracterizing me?

Lack of fear, anger, and/or derangement ≠ supporter.

I don't expect you to understand that, though, because you operate on emotion.

Hence, you misunderstand the actions of people who do not operate based solely on emotion.

There, I answered my question for you.:)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The thing is we've now gotten an indicator of how unreasonably people would behave if things were actually bad.

Because look how they're acting when things are good.

That should give people pause.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm more worried if he doesn't win. There are people who have devoted their lives to crying about Trump that might end up with nothing but emptiness
Sounds like gun over-enthusiasts when a Republican is in power.

Put more fentanyl on the streets to slow them all down a touch.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm more worried if he doesn't win. There are people who have devoted their lives to crying about Trump that might end up with nothing but emptiness

What about the people who've devoted their lives to Trump? Like that fruitcake Lindsay Graham and these mouth breathers?

b56c3-1z06gn_4eekq24vvtehqzmw.jpg

merlin-to-scoop-125548322-183828-superJumbo.jpg

85.jpeg

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The thing is we've now gotten an indicator of how unreasonably people would behave if things were actually bad.

Because look how they're acting when things are good.

That should give people pause.
If we were invaded by a small to medium sized army (a large one like China would be like Germany vs. Poland, dynamite and all), do you think we would/could resist beyond a few months before getting steamrolled?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't know if Trump will win, but if he does the whole "he stole the 2016 election" is going to end up looking really dumb.

Regardless of win/lose, the current economic cycle has to end sometime. Whatever meth the markets are sucking right now, coming down is going to be a bitch. And market psychology is a thing, so when people go pessimistic they will act accordingly and it will multiply the effects of the other fundamentals.

Trump's successor WILL be a Dem, and if it goes to 2024 the Dems might very well control both houses at that point.

Reactions: Kento and ~rwright~

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If we were invaded by a small to medium sized army (a large one like China would be like Germany vs. Poland, dynamite and all), do you think we would/could resist beyond a few months before getting steamrolled?