If the election can be stolen from you, you're not powerful, you're weak.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Meanwhile...let me disprove evolutionary theory-

There is zero credible evidence of a transitional species.

Dang that was easy.

Cue the "trace chemicals in rocks" arguments and bones gathered from across the world to build your own monster.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Spirit leads and draws. He is like the wind. You can't see the wind but you can observe its presence in the trees.
You can measure wind and explain it scientifically. You can even predict it. The spirit is no wind lol.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Dang that was easy.

Cue the "trace chemicals in rocks" arguments and bones gathered from across the world to build your own monster.
Petty combativeness = going to hell

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I know nothing of this style of mercantilism
You either don't get out and shop much anywhere at all, or live in a VERY high crime 'hood.

Just today I noticed at least 3 businesses with their goods out front of their shops and using the HONOR system for trusting people to come in and pay for said goods.

Some may say their suckers for putting trust in the goodness and honesty of the public. Sounds like you're one of these.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Dang that was easy.

Nothing is "credible evidence" if you choose to ignore the facts.

Your entire beleif system is based on the absence of credible evidence.

Also, "ideological slavery". lololo

And how can you be exactly the opposite of everything Christianity teaches? That's so fascinating to me.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Nothing is "credible evidence" if you choose to ignore the facts.

Your entire beleif system is based on the absence of credible evidence.

Also, "ideological slavery". lololo

And how can you be exactly the opposite of everything Christianity teaches? That's so fascinating to me.
First of all, "Christianity" doesn't teach anything. God does through the Bible.

There is plenty of credible science that I endorse. If evolutionary theory was provable I would believe it.

But it is not. So I don't.

500 historical eyewitness seems pretty darn credible.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You either don't get out and shop much anywhere at all, or live in a VERY high crime 'hood.

Just today I noticed at least 3 businesses with their goods out front of their shops and using the HONOR system for trusting people to come in and pay for said goods.

Some may say their suckers for putting trust in the goodness and honesty of the public. Sounds like you're one of these.
I've seen it, but I've never been a shop owner, or studied selling stuff at stores. Trump got out hustled and is now a former president. If we could vote to have him disqualified from having ever been president I would gladly vote for that. He's an abomination.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
First of all, "Christianity" doesn't teach anything. God does through the Bible.

There is plenty of credible science that I endorse. If evolutionary theory was provable I would believe it.

But it is not. So I don't.

500 historical eyewitness seems pretty darn credible.
You're right. The theory of evolution is bullshit . The entire universe and all life was created a few thousand years ago. No doubt.