If not for Cuomo and other blue state Govs, would COVID-19 have been just another cold? How many of the 15K deaths are directly because of Cuomo? 75%?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Democrats trying to revise history right before our eyes.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You're not going to get an answer. lol.
Was there a question?
Is this different than every other thread gromsdad posted about cuomo and nursing homes?
Meanwhile, he doesn’t live in ny
And has posted multiple times indicating his view that nursing home and comorbidity deaths are less of a concern than others
So, I mean, what the fvck is the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi1 and afoaf

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Was there a question?
Is this different than every other thread gromsdad posted about cuomo and nursing homes?
And has posted multiple times indicating his view that nursing home and comorbidity deaths are less of a concern than others
U kidding?

The point is 40% of the deaths in this country have been in nursing homes and some state governments are directly responsible for many of those deaths.

They released the fox into the hen house.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The points been made
Multiple times
In many threads
Really not sure what the point is
Yeah, Cuomo and others fvcked up big time
Not sure why they didn’t find somewhere else to put those people when they needed more hospital bedsh
That article had something in there about cuomo and other governors following federal guidance on this. Not sure if that’s true or not, but could make the partisan finger pointing even more futile

But when I asked what’s the point, I meant, yeah, lots of threads already about this. What’s the point of another one

Seems like a desperate attempt to put down a leader who’s generally getting positive reviews on his leadership through this.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
TBH I'm burned out on this tangent. What we understood in early March is different than what we came to understand later. We didn't understand from the outset that it would wreak this much damage on those folks and besides, I don't think the state had the resources on hand in that moment to send them anywhere else.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
U kidding?

The point is 40% of the deaths in this country have been in nursing homes and some state governments are directly responsible for many of those deaths.

They released the fox into the hen house.
But, yeah, was there a question?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Maybe Trumby should have locked down travel to and from Europe.

Maybe if we didn't live in a shithole country lead by a cotton-candy haired dotard.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Was there a question?
Republicans were going full Midsommar when it was about opening the economy but turned into senior advocates when politically convenient.
6DE430C3-0DBC-4660-8AD9-84AA6CE42310.png

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Maybe Trumby should have locked down travel to and from Europe.

Maybe if we didn't live in a shithole country lead by a cotton-candy haired dotard.

Cut the crap. When he was talking about travel bans you and your ilk were all yammering about how he had no right to do that and Pelosi and her band of idiots were trying to block it. Now you and that same band of idiots say he should have done it sooner. You are so intellectually dishonest.

And Trump had nothing whatsoever to do with this insane New York (not federal) directive that Cuomo championed, and which led directly to the deaths of thousands. It was absolutely the worst thing that New York and Cuomo could have done and any fool with half a brain should have known that. Now Bluomo is denying that he had anything to do with it, yet he championed it and then reversed course. If he had no control over it, then how did he issue it and then reverse it?

What a lying asshat he is.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
California currently has over 100,000 cases and is one of the states seeing an uptick in the rate of infections.
More testing = more cases.

you know this.

At this point it is obvious that your proclamations if case increased is being used for deception.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
TBH I'm burned out on this tangent. What we understood in early March is different than what we came to understand later. We didn't understand from the outset that it would wreak this much damage on those folks and besides, I don't think the state had the resources on hand in that moment to send them anywhere else.
We had plenty of information on who was most vulnerable.

NY was given a hospital ship and built several emergency hospitals.

none were used.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
apply this same logic to the Fauci bed wetting or the lockdown bedwetting or the _______ bedwetting...