If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
When you get older the brain starts off loading data that is not used.

Carrying it is inefficent
The problem is it's new information that I sometimes almost immediately forget. Haha. My note taking skills in work meetings have had to improve to cover for my crappy memory.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
What's the highest recomendaciones for a pure dry flower vaporizer? Saw @Icu812 favors the PAX. Which model you use? And is it oils, or dry herb?

Asking, well, you know, for a friend.

:monkey:
I love my PAX. I have the PAX 2 because I use it with ground up flower, but you can get versions of it that also work with concentrates and oils. The battery lasts forever and it's compact enough to take anywhere. I got a little plastic case from a company called Frantic Labs that keep the smell isolated so I can carry it almost everywhere and nobody notices.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
View attachment 137661

Been smokin' the devil's lettuce for probably 50 years or so--just had a flight physical, doc says my heart and everything else is fine. But I don't smoke near as much as I used to plus use the PAX too. My sister (former cop) now makes really good gummies, THC and CBD....A joint will never go out of style...As Fat Freddy once said, "dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" I'm beginning to wonder about that...see above.
Rains a-comin' this weekend. Harvest?

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
PRCD said:
[/URL]
Fock the person who wrote that. Fock the people who published it. Fock the people are so full of exaggerated shot. Just like all the lying adults in the 70's. That's why no one believes you. If you tempered your opinion with a little more truth, you may be able to help someone in the throws of psychosis, but just keep it up. See what happens the fuggin genie is out of the bottle.
You will die.

Reactions: Boneroni

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Fock the person who wrote that. Fock the people who published it. Fock the people are so full of exaggerated shot. Just like all the lying adults in the 70's. That's why no one believes you. If you tempered your opinion with a little more truth, you may be able to help someone in the throws of psychosis, but just keep it up. See what happens the fuggin genie is out of the bottle.
You will die.
Sounds like someone is not ok here.

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Check out the underdog, been leaving mine on my desk running or 4 years. Awesome little thing
I have an underdog and it was my go-to for years. Had it hooked up to 12V solar panel and battery during 6 months of no power after a hurricane. Good people too. Their shop burned down in the Paradise fire but they soldiered on.

I have to admit. The Vapbong aka Aromatizer is my go to now. Handmade ceramic. Hits like a real bong! Have to order from Europe or something. I freaking love mine! Hits so hard.

https://www.colly.land/us/were-open/vaporizer/

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
500 bucks for a vape bong?

I get a longboard for that kind of dough.

Thinking about the PAX3. Have a Puffco, but it's crap basically with dry herb, only good for concentrates IMHO.

There's an Italian one that looks interesting.... Vapman

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
When u gro the hi grade and people dem gobble it up, can spare some for a nice unit.
Good point, even if you don't commercialize your herbs, which I personally stopped doing long ago, the sacred herb is worthy of such an expense. Nice units by the way, especially the artistic ones. :cool::eek::love::love::love:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
How does that even work?! Just put your kind grind in there and vape away?

don’t get me wrong I love the legality and variety and quality of the cannabis products out there now, but sometimes I long for the 90s

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
How does that even work?! Just put your kind grind in there and vape away?

don’t get me wrong I love the legality and variety and quality of the cannabis products out there now, but sometimes I long for the 90s
Pretty much. With the Mighty you can really enjoy the flavor of the bud, which is great when you have really good bud. I love joints in a social setting, but for every day enjoyment, this thing kicks ass. Doesn’t have the stank like a bong or pipe. No downsides.

for concentrates - this little thing is amazing (Divine Tribe V5)

132CBEA2-F611-48AC-AE7A-DB772CBC4DC6.jpeg

Reactions: Subway

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
Pretty much. With the Mighty you can really enjoy the flavor of the bud, which is great when you have really good bud. I love joints in a social setting, but for every day enjoyment, this thing kicks ass. Doesn’t have the stank like a bong or pipe. No downsides.

for concentrates - this little thing is amazing (Divine Tribe V5)

View attachment 138095
Sits on top of a box mod
D663487D-9739-45D5-B4F3-8C359DEE443F.jpeg