If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
Without getting all into it, Weed is not going to give you a heart attack but I have found that the years of use in my younger days now seems to have an effect on my memory. Or maybe that's just part of getting old. Or the cumulative effect of a few concussions. Or all of it combined. Haha.
If you like to burn and like weed, I highly suggest you grow your own. It's a super fun little hobby, the plants are beautiful and smell great and are super forgiving, and with a bit of effort and care your finished product can be way more crip that anything you buy.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Without getting all into it, Weed is not going to give you a heart attack but I have found that the years of use in my younger days now seems to have an effect on my memory. Or maybe that's just part of getting old. Or the cumulative effect of a few concussions. Or all of it combined. Haha.
If you like to burn and like weed, I highly suggest you grow your own. It's a super fun little hobby, the plants are beautiful and smell great and are super forgiving, and with a bit of effort and care your finished product can be way more crip that anything you buy.
so fvckin stupid that what you can do freely in your part of the country is still a felony - and is still prosecuted vigorously - in my part of the country.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Highlarious.

Never over 20% fat in my entire life.

Lazy? Sure, after 50.

Started puffing when my older teenage brothers blew smoke at me to watch me stumble around stoned.

Graduated college by 17 with 2 degrees.

Worth over a million by age 35.

Retired at 37. Let my money work for me, so I don't have to anymore.

Never spent a red cent on weed, always took the seeds from my brothers baggies and grew my own. Now have a heritage seed collection that Strain Hunters would be envious of surely.

Surfed my balls off until I broke my back and neck, and guess what? Thanks to the pain control weed provides, can still out surf and out paddle people less than half my age.

Heart beats at 60 bmp. Never off of 120/60. Blood pressure always steady.

Whoever wrote that BS article needs to smoke some weed.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey:

Like I just did.

:cheers::beer::cheers:
You, Life on Mars and Truth need to STFU n collab on a rap video already. Your awesomeness needs to be shared w the masses.

Here’s some inspiration - the one and only Special Ed.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
so fvckin stupid that what you can do freely in your part of the country is still a felony - and is still prosecuted vigorously - in my part of the country.
I completely agree. My plants are no different than the tomato plants growing new to them, and the finished product is no more dangerous or pungent than someone's homebrew. Time to legalize it on a federal level.

Reactions: Icu812 and Kento

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you get older the brain starts off loading data that is not used.

Carrying it is inefficent

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Any of you guys like the carts? I tried but really struggling. The live resin ones seem to be ok but the distallate and then added terpenes are fawking disgusting too me.

Maybe I just an old man now. Rather just vape flower. They also never seem to get me that stoned.

Good for going out to bars and stuff though.

Reactions: Boneroni

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Any of you guys like the carts? I tried but really struggling. The live resin ones seem to be ok but the distallate and then added terpenes are fawking disgusting too me.

Maybe I just an old man now. Rather just vape flower. They also never seem to get me that stoned.

Good for going out to bars and stuff though.
Another old dog here. I fucked with the carts a lot last winter going snowboarding. They are very convenient. Mainly a terp distillates I dunno from an outfit called The Clear and I liked most of their flavors. Harmony or the one with bird on it as I call them makes a solid live cart but they don’t like cold.

Id end up taking a few bong tokes to the dome getting ready to ship out and then on the drive up the mtn to the mtn hit the cart to Cypress Hill the whole way. More often than not after that pen stayed in the truck while I rode. I was tight and there was danger ahead.

Reactions: bruhdakine

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
They’re strong. But generally pretty clear headed and only seems to last about 45 minute, all of which can be positives

but of course a big crystallized purple nug will always be welcome.

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
Weed is alright. I smoked a lot between 18-22, then took a big break before getting into it again several years later. I've been off and on over the years. If dosed correctly, it helps me relax and focus, especially on creative work. It's also a nice way to chill out and enjoy a record or movie. I don't like the hazy feeling, though, when any executive functioning is required. I also don't like doing it during surfing or sports. It throws my gross motor function off ever so slightly. As with any drug, the more you do the higher your tolerance gets and the easier it is to convince yourself that you are operating "normally."

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I’ve learned to be wary of pure sativas in gen. That sh!t has got too spun out too many times. I did have some Strawberries and Cream recent that was nice but I asked first how speedy it was.

Big fan of hybrids that you can hit all day holmes.

Reactions: $kully