If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I have a clear problem with weed which got worse after the pandemics. Whenever I have weed it's like I can't get enough. I will light a joint and 30 minutes lates I feel like puffing again. back in the office days at least I would only be able to smoke after getting back home at night, but working from home it's no man's land... It's clear as day it's substance abuse, I'm glad at least it isn't something stronger like cocaine.

I have been trying to control it by spending a few weeks without any pot at home, but it's crazy, if I have it, it's like I have no control over it whatsoever... for example, if I only have 2g and I know I would very much like to still have some for a BBQ over the weekend (keep in mind there's no store to simply walk in and get some whenever I want), I can't control myself to save it for the weekend, if I have it, I smoke it.

I fantasize about quitting but at the same time I like it so damn much. I really wish I had the will to use it sparingly. Have been smoking (not always so frequently) for nearly 25 years, old habits die hard.
i guess i don't get this coz weed always seemed to me to be self-regulating - i can only smoke so much in any given sitting. the quality is always good these days so, depending on the delivery mechanism, i'm good for like two hits and i know it immediately. and that holds me for hours or the rest of the night or whatever. i don't see how you can just keep smoking :shrug:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i guess i don't get this coz weed always seemed to me to be self-regulating - i can only smoke so much in any given sitting. the quality is always good these days so, depending on the delivery mechanism, i'm good for like two hits and i know it immediately. and that holds me for hours or the rest of the night or whatever. i don't see how you can just keep smoking :shrug:
Don’t they use glue to hold the weed together in Brazil? Maybe that kicks the buzz up a notch :toilet:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
im like this to. if i wake and bake - pretty much chasing the dragon all day even tho i got high off that first hit. gotta stay high.

Reactions: Ifallalot

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Don’t they use glue to hold the weed together in Brazil? Maybe that kicks the buzz up a notch :toilet:
I have good contacts for top notch weed... very different from what it used to be, I won't touch those bricks anymore. Sometimes I get it pretty close to top CA standards.

I can keep going. It doesn't matter if it's top notch. Back in 2010 I lived 3 months in Santa Monica and I was a regular at this Hashbar right in front of that gym in Venice. I remember this one day a dude passed out and I got the rare chance of pulling out a "I'll have what he's having" and got the whole place giggling. :ROFLMAO: I'm what we call in Brazil a "Big head".

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
I've found that it works really well for minor head and body pains. I'll also take a single hit before bed and it slows my mind down enough that I usually sleep quite comfortably and don't have that hangover feel in the morning. It's more of a medicine for me than a party drug. 1662659825644.gif

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I love Rick Simpson Oil. By far the best edible I’ve come across.
Anyone else love it?

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
WdYu2CpASI+k9vuuCe7dzA.jpg

Been smokin' the devil's lettuce for probably 50 years or so--just had a flight physical, doc says my heart and everything else is fine. But I don't smoke near as much as I used to plus use the PAX too. My sister (former cop) now makes really good gummies, THC and CBD....A joint will never go out of style...As Fat Freddy once said, "dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" I'm beginning to wonder about that...see above.