If an event is pre-planned can it be "Incited" by a guy giving a speech a mile away?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
A fairly simple yes or no question.

If an event is pre-planned can it be "Incited" by a guy giving a speech a mile away?

I'm just going by what CNN is reporting.........that the attack on the Capital Building was pre-planned. If it was pre-planned by bad actors basic logic should tell you that the same event can not be spontaneously "incited" by a speech given simultaneously way over at the Washington Monument. Basic logic escapes leftists though.......its all feelz all the time.
Still thinking it through? Have you come to a conclusion? What basic logic is being lost here, exactly? If it's basic logic you should be able to easily explain it. Why can't a planned event be incited after the planning stage?

Please tell us in your own words the answer you arrived at and why.

Thanks.

Reactions: sussle

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Still thinking it through? Have you come to a conclusion? What basic logic is being lost here, exactly? If it's basic logic you should be able to easily explain it. Why can't a planned event be incited after the planning stage?

Please tell us in your own words the answer you arrived at and why.

Thanks.
let’s use the Boston marathon as an analogy.

The marathon is planned, is it not?

The once all the runners are assembled, someone says “go”, do they not?

Why is basic logic so difficult for GlobsFlab?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Good point.

Now about the planned, proven Antifa/BLM participation at the tip of the spear. Is that just okay?
proof? not from your Falun Gong religious cult friends, but you know, real proof?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
proof? not from your Falun Gong religious cult friends, but you know, real proof?

Bullshit. This is John Sullivan, a connected leftist trump hater:

Sullivan planned his Insurgency USA rally in D.C concurrent to the Pro-Trump rally.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday]

Sullivan was at the tip of the spear which broke the glass out of the partition leading to the House leadership offices. Then Sullivan stood back and filmed as his patsy Ashli Babbit jumped onto the sill and got shot to death. Sullivan posted his video on Twitter. Then Sullivan posed as a cocky pro-Trump activist in a nationwide CNN interview.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Good point.

Now about the planned, proven Antifa/BLM participation at the tip of the spear. Is that just okay?
Link?

Even Fox said repeatedly that there was no proof of Antifa/BLM involvement on January 6th.

Check your bubble moron.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have read some legal analyses that indicates that the fact that the storm
the capitol thing was preplanned and everyone knew well in advance what
the intent of some of the attendees were that Trump's words are actually
more likely to be considered incitement

I think it's pretty telling when people ignore that Giuliani and Don Jr also said
on that same stage to that same crowd.

GromsDad is literally always wrong...it's crazy

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I have read some legal analyses that indicates that the fact that the storm
the capitol thing was preplanned and everyone knew well in advance what
the intent of some of the attendees were that Trump's words are actually
more likely to be considered incitement

I think it's pretty telling when people ignore that Giuliani and Don Jr also said
on that same stage to that same crowd.

GromsDad is literally always wrong...it's crazy

The Trump rally was not even planned to be at the capitol building, and Trump's remarks were not delivered there.