If an event is pre-planned can it be "Incited" by a guy giving a speech a mile away?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Check your frame, dummy.

Try again.

And we'll consider answering your question.
I'm just going by what CNN is reporting.........that the attack on the Capital Building was pre-planned. If it was pre-planned by bad actors basic logic should tell you that the same event can not be spontaneously "incited" by a speech given simultaneously way over at the Washington Monument. Basic logic escapes leftists though.......its all feelz all the time.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm just going by what CNN is reporting.........that the attack on the Capital Building was pre-planned. If it was pre-planned by bad actors basic logic should tell you that the same event can not be spontaneously "incited" by a speech given simultaneously way over at the Washington Monument. Basic logic escapes leftists though.......its all feelz all the time.
Keep in mind that you are stupid and the way you frame things don't match reality.

Try to broaden your frame.

That might help.

Once you reframe your question you can post it here and I will answer it.

Thanks

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
From another post. The lie was THE BIG LIE. The Big Lie was seditious, traitorous. Those in power who conceived of and perpetuated this lie are not patriots, they are the opposite.

"The 139 representatives and eight senators who voted to reject the results of a democratic election, were certainly well mannered—speakers wore formal clothes such as ties and suits rather than the outlandish outfits of the mob. The legislators adhered to time limits rather than putting their feet on desks while hamming it up for photos. But this veneer of respectability makes what happened on the floor more dangerous, by making it harder to recognize as a violation of democracy.

The legislators were there to count the votes certified by the states—after months of review by election officials, and after endless court challenges were rebuffed—and, instead, they voted to throw them out. They did this after months of lying to the public, saying that the election had been stolen. They crossed every line a democracy should hold dear. To my knowledge, not one of them has yet apologized or recanted for their participation in what even some Republican senators are openly calling the “big lie.”

Some, like Senator Ted Cruz, have tried to cover up their attempt to overturn the election by saying that their constituents (and indeed tens of millions of Americans) believe that the election was stolen, and that they were merely honoring their beliefs. However, it was they, along with the president, who convinced those millions of people that the election was stolen in the first place, and that Joe Biden was not the legitimate president-elect. Convincing people of outright lies does not excuse attempts to pander to those lies later; if anything, it makes the whole act more damning for those who carry it out."