If an event is pre-planned can it be "Incited" by a guy giving a speech a mile away?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Newsmax partly to blame for inciting murder of capitol policemen in DC.
Does SQUIDLIE have the capacity to understand that? I don't think so.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Full Quote: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"
Turns out that was actually code talk for "break into the capitol and kill the Police."

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Full Quote: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"

Strange how you left the last part off. Is that being honest? I say no.
That's not the only reference. Why are you being dishonest? We can debate whether or not this is enough for criminal charges, but that doesn't excuse your inability to use words properly.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I notice you never post links to news sources that aren't right-wing. Why?

Thanks to the left's intolerance there are two news systems, one which shows people the game and one which only gives play-by-play lies with the game sound turned off..

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That's not the only reference. Why are you being dishonest? We can debate whether or not this is enough for criminal charges, but that doesn't excuse your inability to use words properly.

Charlie Manson never actually killed anyone

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Thanks to the left's intolerance there are two news systems, one which shows people the game and one which only gives play-by-play lies with the game sound turned off..
so there's no middle?

Is it possible the right also lies?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Charlie Manson never actually killed anyone
To be clear, I don't think Trump's speech - on it's own - incited anyone much. The point Globsdad made is fair - the people there were there for a reason already.

That said, they were there for that reason because Trump spent from November 4 on urging them to be there.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
President Trump instructed his supporters to march on the US Capitol

False. How can any sane person hear Trump say "I know that everyone here will be marching over to the capitol building, and peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"", but instead hear that Trump incited a riot?

That's not possible.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
To be clear, I don't think Trump's speech - on it's own - incited anyone much. The point Globsdad made is fair - the people there were there for a reason already.

That said, they were there for that reason because Trump spent from November 4 on urging them to be there.
His comments were the spark.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

So now that your whole reason for impeachment has been proven to be a lie, NOW it was actually some other problem in the past.

"Look! Is that Elvis?"
:socrazy: