ibolic

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Or a bag with a layer of freezer gel and insulation. You’d need a big freezer though.

Oddly, I think eps foam is the same material they make coolers out of.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Or a bag with a layer of freezer gel and insulation. You’d need a big freezer though.

Oddly, I think eps foam is the same material they make coolers out of.
SUSTAINABILITY
RECYCLING
Here at Marko Foam, we are committed to zero waste manufacturing. At our facilities we make sure that all foam scraps and materials used are recycled and repurposed into our products.
Our surfboard sustainability efforts are world renown. For more information, you can check out our sustainable efforts in the surfboard industry HERE.
Expanded Polystyrene is not made with any Chlorofluorocarbon, HCFC or HFC gases. Chlorofluorocarbon have been shown to be harmful to the environment.
TOXICITY
Molded Expanded Polystyrene is non-toxic and totally inert. It's basic chemical makeup consists of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen; elements found in wood and other organic materials. It is also totally absent of any nutritional value so no fungi or micro organisms can grow within expanded polystyrene.
LANDFILL
Expanded polystyrene that finds it way to the landfill brings advantages. Since it is inert, non-toxic and not biodegradable, the landfill site becomes more stable due to the brokenexpanded polystyrene acting as a soil conditioner that improve drainage and aeration of the compacted soil. The expanded polystyrene will not leach to any substance into groundwater or form explosive methane gas.
HEALTH ASPECTS
The manufacturing process of expanded polystyrene presents no danger to health while in close contact and handling. We have had no reported expanded polystyrene health related problems with employees in over 50 years of manufacturing expanded polystyrene.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
i almost bought a fireturd traction pad and thought about how that mark price guy came on here attacking posters and calling them names. real classy ceo lolz.
@Havoc would you buy a fireturd leash string dedicated to elevating the surfing experience through innovative design, new materials, and advanced construction methods :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: urchined and Havoc

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Sorry not sorry if I’m the one who has to tell some of you guys that Santa Claus isn’t real.

Most of the North Shore step-ups for FW, SD team riders are PU/PE with a black stripe painted over a wood stringer. The DD type team boars that are EPS/Epoxy with carbon strips are just that and not the multi-layered composite builds being marketed.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Sorry not sorry if I’m the one who has to tell some of you guys that Santa Claus isn’t real.

Most of the North Shore step-ups for FW, SD team riders are PU/PE with a black stripe painted over a wood stringer. The DD type team boars that are EPS/Epoxy with carbon strips are just that and not the multi-layered composite builds being marketed.
Nietzsche was right, God is dead and we are abandoned to a nihilistic wasteland of meaninglessness.

Perhaps I’m I being too melodramatic. :violin:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

UNPOSSIBLE

Of course the pro'z have the latest tech under their feetz!

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc