I wonder if Putin is regretting his little Ukrainian adventure?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Duffy wants a blusterer leading us.

You actually want a boring leader.
duffy wants the US to fail, as does gromsdad and ifall and a few others. it would validate their world view and allow them to claim political points.

Reactions: mundus

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I wonder about 2024. IMHO the only way Kamala can win the general is if someone like Trump or Ted Cruz out-loses her somehow, and everyone except Kamala and her sister knows it.

But I dunno who would risk challenging her. It reminds me of people who think DeSantis or Hawley or Cotton or some other 40-something GOPer would be Trump's VP. Never in a million years - they have time and it's not worth becoming a fall guy. Not worth becoming the political enemy of the woke left by challenging Kamala.

Buttigieg has all the time in the world. Klobuchar seems risk-averse and likely to try to horse-trade off not running.

Maybe Bernie or a billionaire?

I think Biden is amenable to the "Joe, Kamala is an electoral loser, the country needs you" speech from someone who will make good money running his losing campaign (unless someone like Trump or Ted Cruz out-loses him).
Kamala is extremely unpopular and would lose to just about any Republican in 2024.

The Dems better find somebody smart and not beholden to the woke left if they want any chance at all. If they do put forth such a candidate then the Repubs had better find somebody not from the Trump wing of the party, else they lose. DeSatanist or Cotton or Hawley or Abbott will not get many independent votes.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yes - in fact, completely. and what's more, so does the rest of the world, which is why they are following our lead. we have pro-NATO, strong alliances rebuilt at a time when they were never more important. pretty refreshing, huh?
the EU has mobilized against this threat in very impressive ways

I am still surprised that the Swiss got in on the action

Finland, Sweden, and, if things work out, Ukraine joining NATO will be an impressive accomplishment

watching Duffy and GromsDad try to post within the confines of their own idiotic past statements is a fkn riot

great television .... I cancelled Amazon Prime this morning because who needs that sh!t when you have these clowns to entertain!

Reactions: Autoprax