I really hope this is fake news

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't know.

To run with that he might have to dress down a bit too much...
I think it would be a fine date for his yacht club.

Keeping it yacht-related, the fact that article showed no pictures below the waist of the original statue leads one to believe that it had a mast at one point. And, well, she does kinda look like Caitlyn Jenner's doppelganger.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Large numbers aside, one unnecessary one would be too many.

I worked for Sutter Surgery Center in Santa Cruz for years.

Know any surgeons? If you do, ask one how easy it is to do a hysterectomy laparoscopically with robotic assistance. It's outpatient surgery, 3 hours tops, no incisions. Three a day, no problem.

Paperwork? ICE can't even find actual children! How can we expect them to keep track of uteruses and ovaries.
Might be mistaken but a guy on NPR yesterday said it was 20 procedures over a 6 year time span. That's 3.33 procedures/year. doesn't seem too extreme unless there are only 20 or so women in detention. Post up the data and let's really look at what's going on here.
Hysterectomies are pretty common once women hit a certain age. I know of at least a dozen women that have had them so this seems to be shaping up as more election year hullabaloo.

Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I wasn't proposing it was any particular number, only that they aren't as complicated a surgery as someone else made them to be.

Any "forced and unnecessary " would be too many whether that's one or 20 or 200.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I wasn't proposing it was any particular number, only that they aren't as complicated a surgery as someone else made them to be.

Any "forced and unnecessary " would be too many whether that's one or 20 or 200.
That applies to any and all surgeries. If they were forced that is one thing but based on the guy on NPR, the whistle blower's info was vague and left more questions than answers.

Reactions: enframed

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't know why this has taken 5 pages but can anyone claim to having banged a chick that had a hysterectomy?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I don't know why this has taken 5 pages but can anyone claim to having banged a chick that had a hysterectomy?
Not me, but I would imagine having a higher ceiling could work for some...

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Abortion is not going away, no matter how much the left pushes that fear.

Late term abortion when fetus is viable outside the womb (6 months along) could be debated as homicide, but that's a whole other ball of wax.
Back in June, Justice Roberts was the surprise vote to prevent Louisiana from shutting down all of its abortion clinics.