I got stung by a stingray today.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Those farkers got some sting.

My fault though.

I was taking a monstrous pisssss in about waist deep water as I was heading out. I didn’t want to move my feet, it was quite glorious. Then I looked down, felt the water moving out of a hole out to sea, had a premonition this was not good…BANG. Felt like I was attacked by my cat though underwater.

Then I knew what happened. Strolled back i nto the beach to investigate. Full on puncture. Bleed it out then decided to surf for an hour or so.

Didn’t hurt till I put weight on it an hour later on the beach... Still stung for almost 2 hours later.

It’s been a bit since my last sting, 30+ years...guess I was due…but thne again, don’t pissss in the shallows.

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
whenever I go for an evening surf, and there are a bunch of kids playing in the shallows, I think "do they have any idea how big of a risk they are taking! "

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Those farkers got some sting.

My fault though.

I was taking a monstrous pisssss in about waist deep water as I was heading out. I didn’t want to move my feet, it was quite glorious. Then I looked down, felt the water moving out of a hole out to sea, had a premonition this was not good…BANG. Felt like I was attacked by my cat though underwater.

Then I knew what happened. Strolled back i nto the beach to investigate. Full on puncture. Bleed it out then decided to surf for an hour or so.

Didn’t hurt till I put weight on it an hour later on the beach... Still stung for almost 2 hours later.

It’s been a bit since my last sting, 30+ years...guess I was due…but thne again, don’t pissss in the shallows.
Not you're fault. You're a man; the world is your toilet.

Stingrays are temperamental bitches with PMS. They should learn to behave.

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni