I Diddin do Nuffins

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The other Western nations throw them into institutions. Germany also separates out the stupid/slow early on by putting them in what translates to Help-School. I guess it's more progressive than throwing them in concentration camps but still a long way from the Utopia you think it is. I know because I have some really worthless cousins over there that do nothing but sit around, watch TV, collect welfare, and smoke cigarettes all day, every day.
I don't think it's a Utopia, I'm saying that other countries don't have a homeless problem we have.

They obviously found a pragmatic way to take care of the problem instead of getting emotional and talking about the final solution.

Homeless people, by choice or otherwise, exist in every society. Same with mentally ill.

Apparently, we'd rather have homeless throw dhiarhea on us than put them on welfare and let them watch TV and smoke cigarettes all day.

Real solutions are counterintuitive.

Last edited:

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
What about that slippery slope idea of government deeming people mentally ill and rounding them up.

I am shocked and saddened to not see that mentioned.
Very slippery but when dealing with domestic terrorists with diarrhea bombs something needs to be done

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He probably snuck up on her while she was walking. Understandable.

The bigger question is, how was the diarrhea hot in the first place? Did he put it in the microwave? Even fresh out of the bum (pun intended) it can't be that hot.
Plus, it was asserted that there were multiple loads of diarrhea in there.

Perhaps he had a hot plate. She sure got one.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't think it's a Utopia, I'm saying that other countries don't have a homeless problem we have.

They obviously found a pragmatic way to take care of the problem instead of getting emotional and talking about the final solution.

Homeless people, by choice or otherwise, exist in every society. Same with mentally ill.

Apparently, we'd rather have homeless throw dhiarhea on us than put them on welfare and let them watch TV and smoke cigarettes all day.

Real solutions are counterintuitive.
They have the same pragmatic way we have been promoting: throw the mentally ill into institutions. They'll still be throwing diarrhea but it will be at their guards.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why is it that the richest country in the world is the only Western nation with a huge homeless problem?

It's also the only Western nation without the universal healthcare.

And the only Western nation that disregards and spits on those who made "wrong choices", think that mentally ill, people with addictions and the poor should just pull themselves by the bootsraps.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Crickets.

One homeless person throws dhiarhea: send them all to gulags! Final solution.
It's weird how people don't get that providing health care is a national security/quality of life issue.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
If you google it, there are a ton of articles/papers on the rapid increases in homelessness in Europe. I believe Finland is the exception. Probably because if you don't have a home in Finland you freeze to death.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Also, in terms of Asian cultures, they are much more family-oriented and people generally stay in the household until they're married off. They also take care of their elderly in lieu of throwing them into a nursing home or adjacent gutter.
That's probably part of it, although Hispanic cultures do as well, and according to that graph they have more homelessness per capita than white people.

IMO Asians in the US are far more industrious and bootstrap oriented than your average whites. Their cultures are much less sympathetic to the "Ohhh you can't afford to live SF or Santa Barbara with a degree in gender studies? You poor thing!!!" mentality, or any form of poor me victim BS. The average white college graduate and young adult thinks it's their God given right to make a good living in their city of choice, regardless of their skill set.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
They have the same pragmatic way we have been promoting: throw the mentally ill into institutions. They'll still be throwing diarrhea but it will be at their guards.
Not all mentally ill are schizophrenic and need to be institutionalized.

Not all homeless are mentally ill.

There's quarter of a million homeless in California alone.

Seems unrealistic that they are all mentally ill.

Why wouldn't you rather put them on welfare and let them smoke ciggies and watch TV all day than bathe you in dhiarhea?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
How can I lose the argument when all you did was straw man?
Bullshit.

You claimed that we have a homeless problem because we are too nice to the homeless people.

I proved that that's not the case because other developed nations have a much larger welfare system and are much nicer to the homeless and don't have a homeless problem we have.

Then you resorted to insults.

Where's the strawman?

Not even touching your theory that America has a homeless problem because Americans don't beat their children enough.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If you google it, there are a ton of articles/papers on the rapid increases in homelessness in Europe. I believe Finland is the exception. Probably because if you don't have a home in Finland you freeze to death.
Not even close to the scale of the CA homeless problem.

They also erradicated poverty.

Coincidence?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Not all homeless are mentally ill.

There's quarter of a million homeless in California alone.
Exactly! Nows you are learning. Most homeless aren't mentally ill, they are just fvcking lazy.

And lazy is not an excuse to sh1t on the street.

If they insist on sh1tting on the sidewalk, throw them in jail, or ship them off to where there are no sidewalks

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's probably part of it, although Hispanic cultures do as well, and according to that graph they have more homelessness per capita than white people.

IMO Asians in the US are far more industrious and bootstrap oriented than your average whites. Their cultures are much less sympathetic to the "Ohhh you can't afford to live SF or Santa Barbara with a degree in gender studies? You poor thing!!!" mentality, or any form of poor me victim BS. The average white college graduate and young adult thinks it's their God given right to make a good living in their city of choice, regardless of their skill set.
Which is ironic because the only thing you could pretty much ever do (besides being a barista) with a degree in gender studies, sociology, philosophy, anthropology, etc. is get a graduate degree in same field and teach. I am guessing less that 1% of people in those majors go that route. College is an investment and majoring in something like that is pretty much the equivalent of investing in an emu farm.

What does create a problem, though, is companies in those cities do still need to fill entry-level positions but where do those entry-level people live? It's not as if they are making more than $25/hour out of the gate from college.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Exactly! Nows you are learning. Most homeless aren't mentally ill, they are just fvcking lazy.

And lazy is not an excuse to sh1t on the street.

If they insist on sh1tting on the sidewalk, throw them in jail, or ship them off to where there are no sidewalks
Evidence?

Just because you're not mentally ill doesn't mean you're homeless because you're lazy.

Holy sh!t, talking about strawman.