Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
VICTIMZ!

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
These whacko homeless need to be forced into mental hospitals/looney bins and locked up

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
VICTIMZ!

How do you even let a homeless person get close to you with a tub of hot diarrhea?

I think I have a hyper-vigilant disorder because when a homeless person approaches me, it's on.

I pretty much expect them to stab or club me.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How do you even let a homeless person get close to you with a tub of hot diarrhea?

I think I have a hyper-vigilant disorder but when a homeless person approaches me, it's on.

That's very bigoted. You need to feel sorry for these victims of society and help them anyway you can. Even if it means letting them express themselves via feces distribution. These are victims here

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
That's very bigoted. You need to feel sorry for these victims of society and help them anyway you can. Even if it means letting them express themselves via feces distribution. These are victims here
There was this show on the radio discussing the homeless problem in SD a while back.

The host was saying when we see a homeless person the first thing we think is "I want to help that person."

I lol'd.

How out of touch...especially if you're female, and especially if you're a female with a child.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There was this show on the radio discussing the homeless problem in SD a while back.

The host was saying when we see a homeless person the first thing we think is "I want to help that person."

I lol'd.

How out of touch...especially if you're female, and especially if you're a female with a child.
Helping requires both carrots and sticks.

Right leaning people hate carrots, lefties hate sticks.

Society has a whole hates committing itself to slow meaningful change.

Thus, when homeless people approach you with hot tubs of diarrhea, RUN!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What about that slippery slope idea of government deeming people mentally ill and rounding them up.

I am shocked and saddened to not see that mentioned.
We can't trust the government to do this.

Therefore we should revive vigilance committees to take care of the bum population

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Being homeless has become a lifestyle choice for some.

That is its own problem.

Law of least effort needs to be tempered.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

I lol'd.

I blame Sandra Bullock.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Why is it that the richest country in the world is the only Western nation with a huge homeless problem?

It's also the only Western nation without the universal healthcare.

And the only Western nation that disregards and spits on those who made "wrong choices", think that mentally ill, people with addictions and the poor should just pull themselves by the bootsraps.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Crickets.

One homeless person throws dhiarhea: send them all to gulags! Final solution.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Why is it that the richest country in the world is the only Western nation with a huge homeless problem?

It's also the only Western nation without the universal healthcare.

And the only Western nation that disregards and spits on those who made "wrong choices", think that mentally ill, people with addictions and the poor should just pull themselves by the bootsraps.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Crickets.

One homeless person throws dhiarhea: send them all to gulags! Final solution.
The other Western nations throw them into institutions. Germany also separates out the stupid/slow early on by putting them in what translates to Help-School. I guess it's more progressive than throwing them in concentration camps but still a long way from the Utopia you think it is. I know because I have some really worthless cousins over there that do nothing but sit around, watch TV, collect welfare, and smoke cigarettes all day, every day.

Also, in terms of Asian cultures, they are much more family-oriented and people generally stay in the household until they're married off. They also take care of their elderly in lieu of throwing them into a nursing home or adjacent gutter.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The other Western nations throw them into institutions. Germany also separates out the stupid/slow early on by putting them in what translates to Help-School. I guess it's more progressive than throwing them in concentration camps but still a long way from the Utopia you think it is. I know because I have some really worthless cousins over there that do nothing but sit around, watch TV, collect welfare, and smoke cigarettes all day, every day.

Also, in terms of Asian cultures, they are much more family-oriented and people generally stay in the household until they're married off. They also take care of their elderly in lieu of throwing them into a nursing home or adjacent gutter.
Germany is always just one small step away from the camps.

Its in the DNA

:bricks:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

I think I have a hyper-vigilant disorder because when a homeless person approaches me, it's on.

He probably snuck up on her while she was walking. Understandable.

The bigger question is, how was the diarrhea hot in the first place? Did he put it in the microwave? Even fresh out of the bum (pun intended) it can't be that hot.