I Diddin do Nuffins

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Talking to a homeless person, and listening to every bad decision they make isn't evidence!?! You sound like a tRump supporter now!

And why does no other developed country have this problem? It's because we feed them! We grow them!
No, talking to one homeless person out of 123000 isn't evidence ding dong.

And your answer is wrong. Other countries have much much better safety nets and they don't have a homeless problem. Try again.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You are yet to answer with any coherency how did you choose all the things that made you who you are.

How and when did you choose:

1) Your Parents​
2) To be born in Santa Cruz and not a shithole​
3) School​
4) your parents' education​
5) Your families financial and class status​
6) Your race​
7) You sexual orientation​
8) Your DNA​
LMK THX!​
Wasn't born in Santa Cruz nor did I grow up there
Neither parent went to college
Dad was a butcher and mom was a medical office worker- far from any financial or class "status"

Race, orientation, DNA are all meaningless

K THX BYE

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
No, talking to one homeless person out of 123000 isn't evidence ding dong.

And your answer is wrong. Other countries have much much better safety nets and they don't have a homeless problem. Try again.
Really, I've only spoken to 1 homeless person? I've only spoken to 1 marginalized person? In thirty years of working with day laborers , I've only spoken to 1?

You like to make sh!t up, don't you?

Tell me, why don't the Mexican community have a homeless problem? Why does the black community have a huge homeless problem?

It's because the Mexicans know if they don't work, they are going to starve. The black community knows you will take care of them.

You asked me if I chose my DNA. So now you think DNA matters? You think more blacks are homeless because they have worse DNA?!? You think they are only 3/5 human and we need to keep them as pets? That they were better taken care ofc when they were owned,!?

That's some fvcked up sh1t you are saying there.

Is that how your daddy ended up killing the Jews? Because they chose bad DNA?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Wasn't born in Santa Cruz nor did I grow up there
Neither parent went to college
Dad was a butcher and mom was a medical office worker- far from any financial or class "status"

Race, orientation, DNA are all meaningless

K THX BYE
Okay so you've chosen to be born in California somewhere and not Bombay?

You've chosen a stable home and loving parents who supported you financially and emotionally through the part of life that formed who you are as a person?

Good job you didn't choose and alcoholic abusive father or a crackhead for your parents.

That would have been a bad choice, how smart of you not to choose the wrong path!

And it's a scientific fact that genes play a factor in alcohol and drug addiction.

Do you count science denying as a part of your "growing as a person"?

K bye fucktard.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Really, I've only spoken to 1 homeless person? I've only spoken to 1 marginalized person? In thirty years of working with day laborers , I've only spoken to 1?

You like to make sh!t up, don't you?

Tell me, why don't the Mexican community have a homeless problem? Why does the black community have a huge homeless problem?

It's because the Mexicans know if they don't work, they are going to starve. The black community knows you will take care of them.

You asked me if I chose my DNA. So now you think DNA matters? You think more blacks are homeless because they have worse DNA?!? You think they are only 3/5 human and we need to keep them as pets? That they were better taken care ofc when they were owned,!?

That's some fvcked up sh1t you are saying there.

Is that how your daddy ended up killing the Jews? Because they chose bad DNA?
Speaking of perverting people's words, holy sh!t.

You've said that you've spoken to "A" homeless person, even if you spoke to 100 of them, that's not evidence of any kind. You're simply seeking confirmation for your bias, not facts.

Also, "laborers" are not homeless people.

Why are you asking me the same question that I asked you?

Why does America have an uniquely terrible homeless problem amongst the developed nations?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

You've said that you've spoken to "A" homeless person, even if you spoke to 100 of them, that's not evidence of any kind. You're simply seeking confirmation for your bias, not facts.

Yes it is evidence. Every study is made of individual interviews

but homless do work as day laborers, and I have hired them

many reasons. Showing your bias?

Why does America have an uniquely terrible homeless problem amongst the developed nations?

because we feed and enable them. And because we have s youth culture that doesn't spank the first bad decision, so they are repeated until they accumulate

Yes it is evidence. Every study is made of individual interviews

but homless do work as day laborers, and I have hired them

many reasons. Showing your bias?

because we feed and enable them. And because we have s youth culture that doesn't spank the first bad decision, so they are repeated until they accumulate

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
FecalFace said:

Jesus.

Already proven wrong.

Other western developed nations have a much bigger safety net than the US. They "feed and enable" the people at the bottom much much more than we do. So that's not what's causing it.
Exactly the opposite.

And if you think that homeless problem In the US exists because Americans don't beat their children enough, you're fucking insane and hope you didn't procreate.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Jesus.

Already proven wrong.

Other western developed nations have a much bigger safety net than the US. They "feed and enable" the people at the bottom much much more than we do. So that's not what's causing it.
Exactly the opposite.

And if you think that homeless problem In the US exists because Americans don't beat their children enough, you're fucking insane and hope you didn't procreate.
Bigger safety net?

You lose every argument you have, because you create straw men.

1) bigger safety net than where? Show me your cost breakdown? We know from you 1 opinion doesnt matter, so I want 5 studies showing what you claim

2) I never said beat your children. You aren't arguing with me anymore. You are arguing with yourself again.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Jesus.

Already proven wrong.

Exactly the opposite.

Oh do they now?

We need the same institutions here albeit with a bit less rape.

That just made me realize that we have had a slew of prison shows but none that involve the mentally ill. That's a shame as there could be some great material there. Even more so if Bohter guest-stars.

It's not hard:

Put the mentally ill into institutions.
Put the drug addicts into rehab.
Euthanize the drug addicts that are beyond rehab and continue to steal/kill to maintain their habit. I guess they're already doing that via fentanyl so may not have to do much at all there.
Provide leg-up programs for the homeless who are down on their luck via medical issues, work woes, etc. Help them get re-situated into society - since they actually want it, it won't take much to help them get back on their feet.
And the fashionably/lifestyle homeless that leech because they can? Put them in hard labor camps or conscript them into the worst of military jobs. It'll be a good tradeoff for them and they'll appreciate a normal job.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Interesting graphic below. Asians are the least represented ethnicity among the homeless. Sure, you could point to the forces and historical context that cause some groups to be more represented than whites. But how do you explain Asians being less represented per capita?

Are Asians somehow less susceptible to the forces that cause people to end homeless? Or could it there be a cultural element that makes them less likely to fall through the cracks, or more importantly, to not allow themselves to fall through the cracks?

But OH no, don't go discussing how culture can lead to or prevent unfortunate outcomes! Racist!

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Interesting graphic below. Asians are the least represented ethnicity among the homeless. Sure, you could point to the forces and historical context that cause some groups to be more represented than whites. But how do you explain Asians being less represented per capita?

Are Asians somehow less susceptible to the forces that cause people to end homeless? Or could it there be a cultural element that makes them less likely to fall through the cracks, or more importantly, to not allow themselves to fall through the cracks?

But OH no, don't go discussing how culture can lead to or prevent unfortunate outcomes! Racist!

Gee, do the statistics mean that the homeless are making choices that cause that outcome?

Who would of thought?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Bigger safety net?

You lose every argument you have, because you create straw men.

1) bigger safety net than where? Show me your cost breakdown? We know from you 1 opinion doesnt matter, so I want 5 studies showing what you claim

2) I never said beat your children. You aren't arguing with me anymore. You are arguing with yourself again.
1) Every other developed western nation. It’s not exactly a secret that needs proving, it’s common knowledge.

2) you should read what you write before you post.

and learn what a strawman is.

thanks

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
In my town, 95% of the homeless on the street are white. 70% of the homeless on the street are male. So much for the cisheteropatriarchy.