I believe I recall someone saying something like this a year ago….More testing = more cases….

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think he is trying to differentiate sound from noise.

Sound is a fact, it is there or it is not.

Noise is a a subjective term.....or so I tried to argue with dear old dad about the tunes on the turntable.

In other words, sound happens (fact) but does it matter (interpretation)? Would guess it helps the people discussing these things to agree to common definitions.
Sound waves happen. physics says yes, the tree makes waves which are sound. If you look at sound as a perceptual matter though, then no.

Reactions: Mr Doof

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
No gotcha. Just want to know how many people who’ve had it. In my little sphere about 2/3 of the people I know personally have had omicron just in this last month.
My HI kid (vaxxed) had it, was super sick for a couple of days. My CA kid (vaxxed and boosted) thought she had it but tested negative with both a RAT and PCR test, prob just a cold. Wifey and I are both vaxxed and boosted and so far so good, but still being cautious. I get tested every Friday.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How do you suggest we get an even remote idea of that without testing?
People who die can be tested posthumously

Otherwise when the vast majority of people get sick they can do what they’ve done for the flu for ages, eat some chicken soup, rest, and be over it in a couple days

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Otherwise when the vast majority of people get sick they can do what they’ve done for the flu for ages, eat some chicken soup, rest, and be over it in a couple days
So then why are the vast majority of antivaxxholes gobbling up horse deworming paste and like it’s frosting on a cupcake?

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So then why are the vast majority of antivaxxholes gobbling up horse deworming paste and like it’s frosting on a cupcake?
Same reason why you’re quadruple boostered and triple masked

Two years of propaganda

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this type of attitude horrifies me...

this simulation is cruel and seems to savor irony