I believe CURRENT THING

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
so you guess its fake but then your first instinct is spread it around on a publix message board. explains most of your posts tbf.
Yes - if you don't know my sense of humor I get it.
Who tf knows what's real anymore?
I'll send my posts to you for editorial response before posting from now on

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The right sucks at culture issues - nobody knows what they care about, because they are not as cohesive as the left
When it comes to culture issues it's not so much that they're "for" things as much as they are "against" things.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
They're talking up the 50,000 yr old comet for some reason. Can see it with binoculars in Camelopardalis (presently). Have to be in the boondocks to see with naked eye, or so they say. So far have not been able to see it myself.

But maybe if I different interests, the current thing would be something else.

I was unable to find the comet last night. I blame urban lighting and me not dressing warm enough to stay out long enough to give it the ol' college try (which generally involved friends and a container of adult beverage of some sort).

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was unable to find the comet last night. I blame urban lighting and me not dressing warm enough to stay out long enough to give it the ol' college try (which generally involved friends and a container of adult beverage of some sort).
Coastal NorCal even outside of urban areas is rough due to the frequent cloud layers

although that keeps it from being bitter cold too

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Pro life
School choice
Border security
Enforce laws
Strong military
You have pro life. No one is forcing anyone to get abortions.

and you can go to any school you want to.

You just have to pay for it.

Our military spending is as much as the next 6 countries combined.

What laws do you want enforced?

There are not laws?

So dumb

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Now do the Unions and Media
They care about the media because that's one way their overloads inform them what to think and how to feel. Obviously, the big biz overloads don't want y'all organiz'n in unions, they might have to pay a living wage or provide other things that affect the almighty bottom line, so with the help of the media they trained y'all to think unions are bad and evil.