I believe CURRENT THING

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
it would be a shock of someone who's lived her life has a good personality

these are not real people that we're talking about

there's nothing interesting there

even the money would be a burden....you can't go anywhere you want whenever you want
I'll give her credit for writing her own songs and standing up to the streaming giants, even if it is teenage angst BS

That said I can already hear SharkBiscuit's hairy palms hammering away at the keyboar as he types a SerfDoge 20W mashup response from 3500 miles away
Sorry TayTay has been the current thing since early Summer. It sounds like you two are having a hard time coping. 11s will do that.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Again- if Tay Tay wasn't rich and famous, she would be another moderately attractive chick that would mostly go unnoticed among the throngs of babage that you see in SD, LA etc. I could take a 5 minute walk across the Cal Poly campus and see several of her type (tall blonde) that blow her out of the water, in addition to many others with varying qualities.

Downtown Green Bay Wisconsin in the summer, sure, she might turn a few cheeseheads there :roflmao:
She's a hard 7 but past her prime mothering years now. How'd she get promoted as some sort of goddess and cultural leader? :unsure:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
She's a hard 7 but past her prime mothering years now. How'd she get promoted as some sort of goddess and cultural leader? :unsure:
She’s a pop star that’s incredibly popular with young girls
She’s been around long enough that some of her fans have grown older

she’s gotten a ton of press for her business acumen, where she is more in control of her business than most pop stars, at least that’s the perception

This has enhanced her image as a role model

and this hook up with Kelce expands her reach to an audience she wouldn’t otherwise reach

there are hotter girls, but shes got more going for her than her looks and that makes her more interesting. And maybe more desirable

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
She’s a pop star that’s incredibly popular with young girls
She’s been around long enough that some of her fans have grown older

she’s gotten a ton of press for her business acumen, where she is more in control of her business than most pop stars, at least that’s the perception

This has enhanced her image as a role model

and this hook up with Kelce expands her reach to an audience she wouldn’t otherwise reach

there are hotter girls, but shes got more going for her than her looks and that makes her more interesting. And maybe more desirable
This kills the afoaf and the grapesoi.

LA's politicians, even CA's Lieutenant Governor were all like, PWEASE TAY TAY DA WORKERS R STRIKING PWEASE POSTPONE DA SHOW. Helena Cunnilingus or whatever da broads name is?

LOLOLOLOLOL there are no brakes on the TayTay train - she had six sold out nights in LA and this left afoaf seething with rage.

Fortune reported that fans spent an average of $1,300 on tickets, travel, and clothes to attend the tour, implying that the Eras Tour could raise $4.6 billion in consumer spending in the US, and consequently "save" the US from recession.
afoaf on suicide watch.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Sorry TayTay has been the current thing since early Summer. It sounds like you two are having a hard time coping. 11s will do that.
says the guy who goes in to a tizzy anytime anyone points out the obvious fact: Taylor Swift is a high school sophomore point guard in drag

• Love

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
says the guy who goes in to a tizzy anytime anyone points out the obvious fact: Taylor Swift is a high school sophomore point guard in drag
This is a safe space. If you need to talk about how a 5'11" - heavy emphasis on the 11 - blonde girl c0ckbl0cked you from riding the varsity pine and relegated you to JV ball boy and sweat mopper, we're here for you.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Like I said I have respect for her professional/business persona. She definitely gets ****some*** sexi points for that.

Doesn't change the fact that from a purely physical perspective, she's pretty damn basic.
Filet Mignon and Lobster are basic from a culinary perspective because the ingredients are already perfect.

I understand you rate Kardashians with exploded lips or whatever you're into, and afoaf likes basically gbg with raccoon eye makeup - Maddow glasses and helmet haircut good to go.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
so triggered

let the hate flow through you

we all still accept you no matter who you like

this is a safe space