I’m Livin on a Chinese Rocket to Russia.....

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

glad that’s over.

my dad claims the Chinese are planning 10 more space junk events just like this one.

just like they planned the Plandemic.
They didn't plan the pandemic. They were simply negligent in their security and post-disaster response at the WuFlu lab that it leaked from.

Unfortunately the media and most health "experts" are simply unwilling to touch that narrative because China has its tentacles in everything. That, and any narrative echoed by the the badorangeman is radioactive.

Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They didn't plan the pandemic. They were simply negligent in their security and post-disaster response at the WuFlu lab that it leaked from.

Unfortunately the media and most health "experts" are simply unwilling to touch that narrative because China has its tentacles in everything. That, and any narrative echoed by the the badorangeman is radioactive.
I know this and you know this.

How do we know this?

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Wet-market bats and pangolin theory is out now?
To those who don't think it's purely coincidental that a lab that studies and tinkers around with these exact type of viruses happens to be in Wuhan, and that same lab was called out for poor security already? Yes, the wet market theory is dumb and is what's being pushed.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think the wet-market theory is more plausible, but I haven't really read much about it.
Lab with substandard security studying these exact types of viruses just happens to be in the same city where the virus originated. Occams Razor.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The reading Im doing doesn't promote the lab theory. What sources are you using?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Mostly testimony from people who are experts in this area. The left leaning rags that you read refuse to touch it because orange man bad.
I'd like to see the testimony you're referring to.
Unless it's on the dark web. I have no interest in going onto the dark web.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'd like to see the testimony you're referring to.
The sources are out there. Even NPR is considering it:
"A State Department fact sheet from mid-January highlights reports of sick lab researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the fall of 2019, notes the dangerous type of coronavirus research the lab was conducting and said there was also secret military activity at the lab."

especially given the fact that nearly 2/3 of emerging pathogens are zoonotic.

why is this so difficult for people to grasp?
It's not. Both can be true. The virus could still be zoological in origin and later studied and manipulated in the lab, which is the version that actually leaked out into the world in a more aggressive form.

Occam’s razor applies here.
More so than a lab that studies and manipulates these exact types of viruses that happens to be in the same city, along with many other biotech and virology labs? :unsure: Do you even know what occams razor means? :ROFLMAO:

Why is it so difficult for you to grasp that China lies about everything, and has every reason to push the pangolin narrative and suppress the the lab leak hypothesis?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like the idea that workers would sell bats from the lab to the market.

That sounds like china to me.

"Why throw away? I sell in market!"

China don't want to get rid of the wet markets.

And they were slow in notifying the world of the problem.

They stopped domestic flights but not international.

That is the crime here.

I knew china was a sh!t show 20 years ago.

You guys are late to the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: npsp and hal9000