Hydrodynamica x Tomo CyberSim 5’7 x 19.75 x 2.5 stringerless mini sim

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
apologies if I posted this before. I didn't see it on a search. Maybe it was linked in the CL thread. But have only gotten tire-kickers after a few weeks so about to go consign it this week. Listed for $580 but I'd do $500 for erBB bros. Make me a reasonable offer. I need the rack space!

Hydrodynamica CyberSim model designed by Tomo as a more high-performance mini simmons variant.
5’7 x 19.75 x 2.5 Vol 32-33L

Shaped in Oceanside, CA from a stringerless XTR closed-cell waterproof foam blank and glassed with epoxy resin. Stringerless with high-density foam stripe. Lightweight with good flex.
Fun boar. If this was a little bigger, I would keep it, but I've also got a GMM2 that I like love.
(3) Futures fin boxes. Works great as twin + trailer or thruster.
Rails and nose are surprisingly foiled.
Good condition. Board wasn’t ridden much. I’m the 2nd owner, bought from Donger (that's his tailpad, not mine. LOL). Couple cosmetic blems where the white weave show through the blue spray (by the fin area) that were there when new. Took it back to XTR and they said it was due to an epoxy resin they tried. Nothing that could be done about it now, and watertight and would not be an issue since the foam is closed cell anyway (foam doesn't take in water when dinged).

Board is in SD. Available to meet weekdays 9:30am-4:00pm in PB / Bay Park / Clairemont / Mission Valley / OB, possibly weekend mornings.
Cash or Paypal/Venmo only. No trades, no shipping
Low-ballers will be ignored.

IMG_8140.jpegIMG_8142.jpeg
IMG_8144.jpegIMG_8148.jpegIMG_8147.jpegIMG_0846.jpeg

Attachments

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
apologies if I posted this before. I didn't see it on a search. Maybe it was linked in the CL thread. But have only gotten tire-kickers after a few weeks so about to go consign it this week. Listed for $580 but I'd do $500 for erBB bros. Make me a reasonable offer. I need the rack space!

Hydrodynamica CyberSim model designed by Tomo as a more high-performance mini simmons variant.
5’7 x 19.75 x 2.5 Vol 32-33L

Shaped in Oceanside, CA from a stringerless XTR closed-cell waterproof foam blank and glassed with epoxy resin. Stringerless with high-density foam stripe. Lightweight with good flex.
Fun boar. If this was a little bigger, I would keep it, but I've also got a GMM2 that I like love.
(3) Futures fin boxes. Works great as twin + trailer or thruster.
Rails and nose are surprisingly foiled.
Good condition. Board wasn’t ridden much. I’m the 2nd owner, bought from Donger (that's his tailpad, not mine. LOL). Couple cosmetic blems where the white weave show through the blue spray (by the fin area) that were there when new. Took it back to XTR and they said it was due to an epoxy resin they tried. Nothing that could be done about it now, and watertight and would not be an issue since the foam is closed cell anyway (foam doesn't take in water when dinged).

Board is in SD. Available to meet weekdays 9:30am-4:00pm in PB / Bay Park / Clairemont / Mission Valley / OB, possibly weekend mornings.
Cash or Paypal/Venmo only. No trades, no shipping
Low-ballers will be ignored.

View attachment 129794View attachment 129795
View attachment 129797View attachment 129798View attachment 129799View attachment 129800
Do u wax the front of ur pad?