Hydrodynamica x Joel Jitsu

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This is funny stuff

Looks like RK arranged a board deal and never came through.
RK and his wife both seem to admit to owing Joel money,
Someone mentions something about owing other people too.
RK seems to try to put culpability on other people he was involved with (if you know about Hydrodynamica Project you can probably have a good guess of maybe who lol)
Regardless it seems like the Joel haters are knives out despite it seeming Joel is in the right.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Joel got ripped off and he’s done trying to get it resolved in private.
Joel seems to get “ripped off” a lot. There was a whole fiasco with his former company that he was partners with someone that surfs my areas. I’ve heard the story before but I can’t remember the details; but I don’t believe he was a saint in the whole thing.

Reactions: menobrah

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Joel seems to get “ripped off” a lot. There was a whole fiasco with his former company that he was partners with someone that surfs my areas. I’ve heard the story before but I can’t remember the details; but I don’t believe he was a saint in the whole thing.
Some people seem to have a knack for getting involved with crappy people….

Also, surf industry is full of shady characters and flakes.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Joel does indeed surf like a girl, imo:

Here he uses a giant egg crutch to get set waves @lowers and do no spray at all swoops, WOW! amazing...

(spoiler alert, that vid is weak and don't watch past kelly falling and joel's weak 2 waves)

I'm not bitter at all that he has burned me a bunch... :ROFLMAO:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I would shoot "Joel jitsu" in the knee cap just because someone handed me a gun, but this seems like some bullshlt between kooks

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Joel does indeed surf like a girl, imo:

Here he uses a giant egg crutch to get set waves @lowers and do no spray at all swoops, WOW! amazing...

(spoiler alert, that vid is weak and don't watch past kelly falling and joel's weak 2 waves)

I'm not bitter at all that he has burned me a bunch... :ROFLMAO:
Lot of USA Surfing Homeschoolers in that video. :)

Reactions: 000