Hydra Lives !!

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Who are you? The licensing police?
I'm just pointing out the obvious. Biolos is just doing what he does thats all.

...and Maybe learn how to spell sycophant before you start using it. :rolleyes:
In your case, the spelling is dead on. You seem to be the Biolos police running to the aid of Tomo. Why don't you whine about Tomo taking Star Wars names? It's the same thing. But, as you were.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
He has stated in several videos he thinks legnth makes the nose catch

For many he is a little too busy , possibly more dynamic if he did fewer more drawn out bigger moves .

He's having more fun than me , soo I'm pissed ;-)
Maybe Noel just can't shake that PSAA/WQS maneuver per wave count. LOL.
Theres a local guy I see in the water a lot that I think the same thing. He was a local pro back in the day and used to compete at that level. It's like, "settle down bro. Contest's over."

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Maybe Noel just can't shake that PSAA/WQS maneuver per wave count. LOL.
Theres a local guy I see in the water a lot that I think the same thing. He was a local pro back in the day and used to compete at that level. It's like, "settle down bro. Contest's over."
Strangely enough this is why I think Sausage’s reviews are so valuable. His surfing is so mechanical and predictable that I can compare his surfing from board to board and get a pretty good idea how a board is going to work for my own surfing.

And not because I surf as good or as mechanical as him. I just get a good relative view of the boards’ performance’s.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Oh, I agree his surfing is very consistent and that helps the reviews. I like them too. He's found his calling.
But IRL it's funny to see someone trying to shoehorn in "3 to the beach" whether the wave cooperates or not.

Reactions: MathDebater

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Oh, I agree his surfing is very consistent and that helps the reviews. I like them too. He's found his calling.
But IRL it's funny to see someone trying to shoehorn in "3 to the beach" whether the wave cooperates or not.
1. Sport surfing - ‘I did some good turns. Need to work on my back side down carve. Fins weren‘t right for the conditions.’

2. Surfing - ‘Got some fun ones. Got pounded a few times too. Fin almost sliced my nuts, haha!’

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Yeah, but those aren't what I would consider grovel waves... although he is tiny, so maybe chest-high is an optical illusion.
Yes, I think that's Uppers and I wouldn't call that grovel either but would certainly deem it fun! That would likely be the high end limit for the Hydra. Still tho you can kind of gather what gas pedal it offers..

Reactions: SharkBoy

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The only small wave board-worthy feedback was him getting caught in the lip a few times.

You know the market for selling surf clothes is in the shitter when Luke Davis's groupie is filming in portrait on what appears to be one of those first-gen Nextel walkie-talkie jobs.

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
In those waves, a HPSB would be perfect. Wouldn't have to nurse your turns.

How tall is this fella? 5'5 or so?