Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
that sux,
but hey, if wanna check out,
you are tooo sick, so f**k livin' anymore,
how would any, any of you, do so?

it is 12:09am, on a Thursday morn'
i'm still awake, readin, this post resonates with me,
as a dude i know, who rides his gnar of a bicycle up + down PCH here in L.A.
slapped my hand a dozen hourz ago as he rode on by...

a while back,
he came home from a ride,
to then have to cut the rope of his chick,
she who had decided to 'check out',
kinda heavy, no?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A teacher I had at Fullerton almost got killed by his office mate when the office mate jumped from the Humanties building.

He said he barely missed him.

People would always jump at Cal State because they had the tallest buildings in OC.

They put bars up everywhere so you can't jump.

A few years ago, I went to grade on a Saturday and someone had just jumped from the new parking structure.

I must have just missed it.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
A teacher I had at Fullerton almost got killed by his office mate when the office mate jumped from the Humanties building.
The humanity!

People would always jump at Cal State because they had the tallest buildings in OC.

There was a tall building people jumped off of where I went to college.

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site

He said he barely missed him.

A few years ago, I went to grade on a Saturday and someone had just jumped from the new parking structure.

I must have just missed it.
dude...pepe's!!!! fuggg those breakfast burritos. miss me some el tarasco when it was there.....tried to drunkenly marry a waitress chick...they woldnt beleive iw as serious. sad.

Reactions: Autoprax

rossky

OTF status
Apr 4, 2006
Saturday, on the 5 South in Encinitas, driving my 12 yr-old to a soccer game, she saw a woman standing on the edge of an overpass looking ready to jump. I questioned the validity of what she saw, only to learn learn later that the person jumped to their death in traffic moments after we passed by. I feel for those suffering, but inflicting trauma on others is selfish.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I hate it when people create traffic jams when they kill themselves.

That person jammed up traffic all the way to San Clemente.

If there is a god, he should send them to hell for this.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's so much better to use inert gas. People who hang themselves are drama queens. He went out with a view though, maybe that was the idea. Unless he swung around the other direction and died looking at some homeless dudes blowing each other... 5am HB pier after all....