Hunter Bidens iPhone contents sound sort of troublesome.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Distracted?

Try disinterested.

Nothing that happens regarding Jan 6 will make any difference in your life.

But keep being outraged.

Whats already happened has affected America. A country that many Citizens lay down their lives for. What the outcome of these hearings will provide is a linear script of just what took place for our history and an acknowledgement and accountability factor (Patience) that will prove just why America is great.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
one guy can only do so much...

go on boy, get out there and pull another train .
maybe your fellow yardworkers need to have the dust cleaned off...

do your limited part to keep the crew happy.
make sure you have enough listerine to rinse your hair afterward too...
I can tell you’re trying really hard but you’re not quite there. At this point it’s getting a little pathetic.

I think if you continue to beg sissy hal and frvcvs might accept you out of pity.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Doug started this thread more than 48hrs ago and Fox News still isn’t covering the story? I wonder why?

View attachment 133575
As long as it keeps you and your ilk busy with damage control it keeps your attention away from the hearings. You’ve played right into satans hands and you’ve nobody to blame but yourselves when trump is elected in 2024.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
CaCa let us know when Hunter’s prostitute gets paid $60k to speak at a rally proceeding an insurrection the way Don Jr’s prostitute did…

Seethe

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
how does that loopedeck thing work with media composer?
I just picked it up recently so still working on customizing how it’s configured but it works surprisingly well. And the macros give it pretty much endless possibilities.

Find it mostly useful for quickly switching workspace & timeline presets. The jog wheel is surprisingly smooth and responsive, even over remote systems with jump, there’s no delay which I found surprising. And you can trick it out to work with multiple apps and home automation, I can control the lights in my bay with it. The dials are really nice for finetuning audio levels with both key frames and clip gain as well.

Biggest complaint is that the actual body is designed to sit flat on a desk with no legs to prop it up at an angle which makes no fucking sense. I was able to buy some 3D printed legs for it on ETSY that fit snuggly like they were made for it for around $30. I couldn’t under any circumstances imagine getting used to working with it flat. For the price you pay this should include adjustable legs to prop it up or some kinda of stand.

Last edited: