How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

clownworld never sleeps
Trump's biggest mistake was not shitcanning Fauci when he had the chance

Fauci is on the Mount Rushmore of worst Americans in history, right there with Wilson, Hamilton, and Samuel M. Whitside

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump's biggest mistake was not shitcanning Fauci when he had the chance

Fauci is on the Mount Rushmore of worst Americans in history, right there with Wilson, Hamilton, and Samuel M. Whitside
Pure dumb luck kept you off the Hermain Cain awards with the rest of your stupid spoiled brat ilk. Only a complete deluded moron would claim Temp mask mandates equals the Halocaust. I know you like to play edgelord like a teenage incel but this cannot really make sense even to you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Pure dumb luck kept you off the Hermain Cain awards with the rest of your stupid spoiled brat ilk. Only a complete deluded moron would claim Temp mask mandates equals the Halocaust. I know you like to play edgelord like a teenage incel but this cannot really make sense even to you.
You still think this thing was dangerous to those outside of specific risk groups?

It sucks for you to see what you based life on come crumbling down?

Reactions: GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You still think this thing was dangerous to those outside of specific risk groups?

It sucks for you to see what you based life on come crumbling down?
Hermain Cain awards is full of idiots just like you, No matter many fit younger people get hospitalized and/or die you still spew the same absolutely false idiocy. You base you life on complete fantasy, tell us more about your super human immune system? You honestly think I liked wearing a mask or getting vacced? It is called being an adult, some times you have to do things which are not your favorite, only grown up spoiled brat Karens make a stink about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot