How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
On Monday, Daniel Scavino, Jr., the White House's deputy chief of staff for communications, posted a political cartoon mocking Fauci on Facebook. Signed by political cartoonist Ben Garrison, the image of "Dr. Faucet" depicted Fauci as a sink faucet with "no NFL season!" "shut up and obey!" "schools stay closed this fall!" and "indefinite lockdown!" written in the water. It also portrayed Uncle Sam, representing the economy, drowning and Senator Rand Paul calling for Fauci to be shut off.

"Sorry, Dr. Faucet! At least you know if I'm going to disagree with a colleague, such as yourself, it's done publicly—and not cowardly, behind journalists with leaks. See you tomorrow!" Scavino wrote in the Facebook post.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
And then there’s Japan.:oops:

I'm guessing Japan's elderly are less fat, less diabetic and in general more healthy in old age. And they're used to wearing masks even during flu season. So, there's that.

New Zealand may have similar advantages, but they have a much less dense population to help a lot. NZ is the size of CA, but total population is less than SD and Riverside counties combined (4.8 million).

LA county ALONE has 3x the population of ALL NZ.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
learnin is for loosers
I'm guessing Japan's elderly are less fat, less diabetic and in general more healthy in old age. And they're used to wearing masks even during flu season. So, there's that.

New Zealand may have similar advantages, but they have a much less dense population to help a lot. NZ is the size of CA, but total population is less than SD and Riverside counties combined (4.8 million).

none of them listen to Rush or the doofus potus !! ) :)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

they both have better healthcare than this shithole.

Reactions: Havoc and Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He actually said that? That's not manufactured video? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that no one could be that stupid, not even him. But man...
Not just him but think of all the supporters who heed his beck and call. They are actually even dumber than Trump if you can believe that's possible. 40 million+ worth of cerebral deadweight dragging this country down. Could a lobotomy make them more intelligent (addition by subtraction). Regardless, for some states, we'd be obviously better off having the livestock vote in lieu of the people.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not just him but think of all the supporters who heed his beck and call. They are actually even dumber than Trump if you can believe that's possible. 40 million+ worth of cerebral deadweight dragging this country down. Could a lobotomy make them more intelligent (addition by subtraction). Regardless, for some states, we'd be obviously better off having the livestock vote in lieu of the people.
And the rubes go after Bidens mental state, lol

Reactions: $kully

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I think Donnie BooBoo is being his smartest self in the manner he's handling the pandemic. He knows he doesn't have the intellect to oversee the execution of such a major project. He's hoping the governors will make him look good but that's obviously not working. At least he's not in the direct line of fire when test results aren't showing up, when contact tracing isn't happening, when hospitals are overwhelmed, etc., and can keep pushing the anti-epidemiology approach to the glee of his MAGA uninfected.

It's all he has.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
The notion of a the decreasing death rate is way too soon. Only a few of the recent cases have recovered. The vast majority are as yet unresolved. We'll have to wait to see how many of those resolve themselves in death.