How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

Mar 17, 2019

:)

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

!! )​

NYTIMES :bricks:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kushner thinks silicon valley computer tech is going to solve a medical problem so that he can continue to talk in buzzwords. dude is straight up incompetent
I think tech will provide the answer

they will provide the tracking

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are we soo lucky that unelected, completely unqualified Jared is handling things? To think Trumptards had the stones to complain about nepotism.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Are we soo lucky that unelected, completely unqualified Jared is handling things? To think Trumptards had the stones to complain about nepotism.
Well he’s possibly smarter and likely more stable than his father in law, so although it would be great to have some else in theory, among the current available choices, he may be a step up

I still do not understand how Ivanka lets him bone her though

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well he’s possibly smarter and likely more stable than his father in law, so although it would be great to have some else in theory, among the current available choices, he may be a step up

This is your team BILLY

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think tech will provide the answer

they will provide the tracking
Janitor the_janitor = new Janitor("Marin");

while(billyOcean.getInput().equals(trustBigTech)){
the_janitor.suggestSeatedBracingSlap(billyOcean, martini);
}

Re-read your last sentence. Now reread the first part of your first sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and sirfun

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Coronavirus is now the number one cause of death in the United States. It has surpassed heart disease and cancer and accidents.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
In interviews, Republican lawmakers, administration officials and members of his re-election campaign said they wanted Mr. Trump to limit his error-filled appearances at the West Wing briefings and move more aggressively to prepare for the looming recession. Some even suggested he summon a broader range of the country’s leaders, including former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, in an all-hands-on-deck moment to respond to the national emergency.

The consternation reflects a new sense of urgency over Mr. Trump’s re-election efforts as Joseph R. Biden Jr. emerges as his likely Democratic challenger. Three new polls this week show Mr. Biden leading the president, and the Trump campaign’s internal surveys show he has mostly lost the initial bump he received early in the crisis, according to three people briefed on the numbers. Public polls show he badly trails the nation’s governors and his own medical experts in terms of whom Americans trust most for guidance.

“I told him your opponent is no longer Joe Biden — it’s this virus,” Mr. Graham said.

One of Mr. Trump’s top political advisers, speaking on the condition of anonymity so as not to anger the president, was even blunter, arguing that the White House was handing Mr. Biden ammunition each night by sending the president out to the cameras.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Janitor the_janitor = new Janitor("Marin");

while(billyOcean.getInput().equals(trustBigTech)){
the_janitor.suggestSeatedBracingSlap(billyOcean, martini);
}

Re-read your last sentence. Now reread the first part of your first sentence.
at least you let me have a martini

very sporting

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
AOC is Squirting buckets of poon jizz right now.
:)

your messaging is better than the actual campaign !! )

1586513383029.png
1586513502191.png

Last edited: