How Not to Park Your Boat

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
I'm surprised that didn't rip the T-top right off. Contender must really build in good mounting points for the T-top legs. Most boats the top would have gone over backwards.
Looks like a commercial fishing guy - maybe a shrimper - berating those idiots from a big boat. It's tough to overstate the boneheaded behavior here in Charleston you see from folks like that during the summer.
You could write a screenplay about a tragic teen boater story going down here in SCarolina. Privileged Lowcountry boy kills girl in drunk boating accident. He's obviously not a pogue.
1614002744469.png

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
Looks like a commercial fishing guy - maybe a shrimper - berating those idiots from a big boat. It's tough to overstate the boneheaded behavior here in Charleston you see from folks like that during the summer.
You could write a screenplay about a tragic teen boater story going down here in SCarolina. Privileged Lowcountry boy kills girfriend in drunk boating accident. He's obviously not a pogue.
View attachment 105476
Fck that guy...and yes the idiots come out in about April.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
You could write a screenplay about a tragic teen boater story going down here in SCarolina. Privileged Lowcountry boy kills girl in drunk boating accident. He's obviously not a pogue.
That is incredibly sad. Poor family of the girl.

What kind of parents let their kid take out their boat at night?????

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
In San Diego we have a ramp where you can grab a good deli sandwich, a beer, and sit right next to the ramp watching the comedy. It's one of my favorite pastimes.
I used to take my kids there for lunch when they were little. So entertaining to watch guys with $150K - $200K worth of truck, trailer and boat and no clue how to launch and retrieve wreak havoc on a warm summer weekend day. Thanks for the reminder. I may have to head down for a sando, beer and some comedy in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I love it. last time a guy got about 3 feet from his trailer, ran up to the bow, grabbed his bow line and jumped overboard. Then proceeded to swim the boat on the trailer. I was thinking why the hell didn't he just drive it on to the trailer?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
View attachment 105476
Future SCOTUS

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Prove you are right, tinker bell. You made the claim.. Offer some proof that police officers rough up blacks on boats at a statistically higher rate than they rough up whites.

I know exactly why you can't.

Weren't you a moderator on this board at one time limp wrist? Shirley you should know that you are posting in the wrong forum.
"Prove you are right"? What is this a court of law? I think he's right also. What name are you going to call me?

• Love
Reactions: $kully

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I love it. last time a guy got about 3 feet from his trailer, ran up to the bow, grabbed his bow line and jumped overboard. Then proceeded to swim the boat on the trailer. I was thinking why the hell didn't he just drive it on to the trailer?
What ramp is this