How many times have Hal and Mundus voted for Bob Menendez?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Weak double down on the deflect button. Even for you.

Start another thread, you know how. Don’t forget to mention Thruster in both the title and the body of the thread.

How many times did you vote for this particular crook?
you're a non voter, right?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
This is no doubt related to Climate Change (and Thruster).

The solution here is more funding so Bob Menendez can get the treatment he needs from a licensed Climate Psychiatrist.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Me and mundus: LET THAT FVKER ROT IN JAIL

GrossFat: WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP DEFENDING MENENDEZ!!??

the proper response when a member of your team is a criminal:

Murphy calling for Menendez to resign
Post #s in this thread where that happened?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Weak double down on the deflect button. Even for you.

Start another thread, you know how. Don’t forget to mention Thruster in both the title and the body of the thread.

How many times did you vote for this particular crook?
My, you fellas are desperate for a gotcha. It's been a rough couple of years, huh? I guess you'll take it where you can get it.

Anyway, can I play, too? I left Jersey before this guy came on scene, but I would probably have voted for him, as many times as necessary, because the alternative, in any given election, would likely have been far worse. But if he's guilty as charged, then lock him up. It's not complicated.

Think of this as a teachable moment. Maybe you and gromsdad et al can use Senator Menendez's case to understand what "evidence" actually looks like, so you'll known when it's accurate to label people as criminals.

Yeah, right:rolleyes:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
My, you fellas are desperate for a gotcha. It's been a rough couple of years, huh? I guess you'll take it where you can get it.

Anyway, can I play, too? I left Jersey before this guy came on scene, but I would probably have voted for him, as many times as necessary, because the alternative, in any given election, would likely have been far worse. But if he's guilty as charged, then lock him up. It's not complicated.

Think of this as a teachable moment. Maybe you and gromsdad et al can use Senator Menendez's case to understand what "evidence" actually looks like, so you'll known when it's accurate to label people as criminals.

Yeah, right:rolleyes:
But the other team!

You notice neither one of them answered the question or did that get by you?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hey stupid, notice no D's attacking the Prosecution and are actually calling on him to resign? Retards goona screech "both sides" no matter how objectively untrue.
It costs you nothing to throw Menendez overboard. You also know he was an enemy of King Obama. Lastly you know that his replacement will be another Blue board who will likely be even more of a left wing extremist. If his prosecution was going to cost the Blue surfboards the senate or he would be replaced by someone with an (R) next to their name you'd be defending the guy. Hal too.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It costs you nothing to throw Menendez overboard. You also know he was an enemy of King Obama. Lastly you know that his replacement will be another Blue board who will likely be even more of a left wing extremist. If his prosecution was going to cost the Blue surfboards the senate or he would be replaced by someone with an (R) next to their name you'd be defending the guy. Hal too.
Always back to Obama, pathetic. What happened to Innocent till proven guilty, only applies to Red surfboards? This is no defense just pointing out your constant hypocrisy.

Reactions: hal9000

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Dems have no problem turning on one of their own when they fuck up because law and order is important to maintaining such a diverse party. You can't pick and choose.

Red surfboards (especially in the last 10 years) are an identity politics movement, united by little more than an ethno-religious (white Christian) commonality and a perpetual sense of identity-based victim hood. They will never turn on their own b/c they have no real values to speak of, save preserving their power.