How many of you clowns are doing the right thing for Thanksgiving?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah well thats what happens when Morons like you go up against the rest of humanity
And there it is

Imagine thinking your fringe, empathy-based, nonsense has anything to do with the rest of humanity

RITE SYDE HERSTORY

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Q How many of you clowns are doing the right thing for Thanksgiving?

A1 I do plan on dawn patrolling it before I have to drive to Petaluma for the family feast on Mom-in-law's place.

A2 Am planning on brining a few cans of beer for the nephews and brother-in-law so we have something cold to drink while we wander around outside while the sisters catch up with their mom.

A3 Will be making sure the delicious homemade cranberry sauce isn't ruined by adding orange juice to it.

A4 Doing same with my biscuits (last year the a nephew used a rolling pin on the raw dough and destroyed them). Never rose to the the golden flakey deliciousness that they should have. Gave the resulting hockey pucks to the goats who chomped 'em down.

A5 Attempt to buy cheaper gas there before we come home.

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
We always fry a turkey and then after we eat we all watch Dances With Wolves.

Kevin Costner is always a household favorite

yellostone will be watchEd too what a show!!!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Amy Robach and
Q How many of you clowns are doing the right thing for Thanksgiving?

A1 I do plan on dawn patrolling it before I have to drive to Petaluma for the family feast on Mom-in-law's place.

A2 Am planning on brining a few cans of beer for the nephews and brother-in-law so we have something cold to drink while we wander around outside while the sisters catch up with their mom.

A3 Will be making sure the delicious homemade cranberry sauce isn't ruined by adding orange juice to it.

A4 Doing same with my biscuits (last year the a nephew used a rolling pin on the raw dough and destroyed them). Never rose to the the golden flakey deliciousness that they should have. Gave the resulting hockey pucks to the goats who chomped 'em down.

A5 Attempt to buy cheaper gas there before we come home.
Concur on the morning surf. Praise be to am low tide. Will it be offshore? No. It's Central Florida.

Make sure before you brine those beers you've cleaned off anything left from brining the turkey.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
The right thing to do is give the indians.....oops, I mean native americans all their land back

Aug 5, 2021
Are you vaxtards going to make sure that turkey you eat has been vaxed?? Remember now, animals carry this vicious, deadly virus too ... Lol :ROFLMAO: