How many erbbers currently have covid ?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
there ya go trying to somehow bring race into it again.. stop being so predictable.
Okay fine, what credible motive makes you think that a mob of rioters would get in their cars and drive from Spokane to a sleepy vacation town lIke Cours D’Lane to rape and pillage? You say you like to open carry just in case, seems to me like and your ilk were just happy to have an excuse to flex.

I don’t recall, did things in Spokane even get that bad to warrant this fear? Did they burn the city to the ground?

Last edited:
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao:

David Hagar, a captain in the city’s police department, described the gatherings this week as peaceful. Asked whether antifa-affiliated individuals had targeted the city, Hagar said, “Not that we’ve identified.”

“I think a lot of it was fueled by social media,” Hagar said.
Dawson acknowledged in an interview that there was “no concrete evidence that was going to occur.” His intention, he said, was to tell his network to “be prepared in case something goes wrong.”
Similar rumors gripped Payette County, a rural expanse on Idaho’s western edge. One post shared widely on Facebook said antifa had dispatched a “plane load of people” arriving from Seattle, targeting Idaho’s rural regions. “The sheriff in Payette has already spotted some of them,” the notice continued.
Phone calls soon flooded the sheriff’s office, leaving local law enforcement perplexed.
"Plane load of wolf food seen wandering uninhabited expanse aimlessly."

"Bystanders said one of the more obese protesters with purple hair was mauled by a bear when trying to get it for the 'gram."

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Okay fine, what credible motive makes you think that a mob of rioters would get in their cars and drive from Spokane to a sleepy vacation town lIke Cours D’Lane to rape and pillage? You say you like to open carry just in case, seems to me like and your ilk were just happy to have an excuse to flex.

I don’t recall, did things in Spokane even get that bad to warrant this fear? Did they burn the city to the ground?
CDA isn’t really a sleepy town. Between it and surrounding towns it’s over 100,000 people.

Spokane had store windows smashed, etc. Nike, Apple, etc. boarded up for days.

and yeah, it’s crazy to think BLM rioters would target an affluent, pretty much all white town.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
there’s a difference between making sh!t up about race like you do.. and having stuff like “black” lives matter being about race.. ‍♂
And you wonder why people think that a bunch of smalltown white folk wetting their beds and clinging to their guns over rumors about a Black Lives Matter mob coming to their town comes off as racist to the rest of us?

Idaho Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Idaho:

• White: 89.97%
  • Other race: 3.47%
  • Two or more races: 2.94%
  • Asian: 1.41%
  • Native American: 1.35%
  • Black or African American: 0.69%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.16%

Enjoy your little slice of white heaven!:cheers:

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
And you wonder why people think that a bunch of smalltown white folk wetting their beds and clinging to their guns over rumors about a Black Lives Matter mob coming to their town comes off as racist to the rest of us?

Idaho Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Idaho:

• White: 89.97%
  • Other race: 3.47%
  • Two or more races: 2.94%
  • Asian: 1.41%
  • Native American: 1.35%
  • Black or African American: 0.69%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.16%

Enjoy your little slice of white heaven!:cheers:
My county is 95% white..Who cares. I’ve got multiple black friends here and one of my best friends here is Mexican. They were all out with their rifles with everyone else because they didn’t want to see their community thrashed..

A slice of heaven it is..Not because of the racial makeup, but the political makeup.

but hey, please don’t even visit. It’s horrible. Militias, white supremacists, armed far right crazies..tell all your friends!

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
If you say so.. I’m glad you know what’s going on in N. Idaho all the way from SoCal..

The best part of living here is not dealing with pansy libtards like you. Literally the number one reason we moved here. Everything else is just gravy..
hey stinkeye , good to see you checking in with the erbb!

Reactions: Stinkeye

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
RG.. if you’re ever up in this neck of the woods look me up..

Epic boarding/skiing in winter and we’re on a massive lake for spring, summer and fall, 40 miles long, 120ish miles of coastline. world class fishing.
Cool!
look me up if you‘re on long island
everything here is flat
but whatever

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754