How many erbbers currently have covid ?

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Rumor had it that the blacks were coming so we all showed up with guns!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Was the glass half empty or half full? Did your guns keep the scary black leftists away or perhaps your fearmongering racist rumors were total bullshit and a bunch of scared white motherfuckers got to pretend they were tough by LARPing in the town square with their assault rifles and tactical gear?

But keep pounding your chest if it makes you feel better about yourself.
I see you’re the same libtard you always were. At least you’re consistent..

That article is lefty BS.. I’m friends with the chief of police and some sheriff deputies here. It was known to them that there was legit info about potential violence. LE here backed us being out there. The Spokane police chief also stated Antifa was responsible for what happened there. (90 minutes away). But believe what you want..

Spokane police chief statement:

typical lib trying to make it about race. There were black residents out there armed as well.

20AE44B7-CFA9-4359-96F1-E85065C9D79B.jpeg

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Returned to work this week to n95 mask only, new daily survey, and weekly covid test...Over holidaze break out 1 out 4 co worker/students positive so another semester of on line classes mostly.

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I grew up in NJ as well.. where you’re basically not allowed to defend yourself. I’ll take Idaho’s unrestricted rights any day. Violent crime happens everywhere.Like car accidents, fires, etc. you wear seatbelts and have smoke detectors. You never know when. Why is carrying a gun so crazy? Rhetorical question.

Bottom line is no one even attempted to fook around in either of those places. It would have been suicide. If the site of legally armed citizens makes some people uncomfortable than it’s doing it’s job there as well to keep people out of Idaho that would be better suited to Seattle or San Francisco.
no argument with your basic premise but that's not just open carry in your FB pics - that's open dress-up-and-play-Rambo. and yes, i don't mind telling you that there would be nothing at all comforting to have people armed to that extent running around my neighborhood. i suspect most people would agree.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I see you’re the same libtard you always were. At least you’re consistent..

That article is lefty BS.. I’m friends with the chief of police and some sheriff deputies here. It was known to them that there was legit info about potential violence. LE here backed us being out there. The Spokane police chief also stated Antifa was responsible for what happened there. (90 minutes away). But believe what you want..

Spokane police chief statement:

typical lib trying to make it about race. There were black residents out there armed as well.

View attachment 122323
You do realize that Spokane is in Washington right? You’re no different than the small town middle ’murikkka folks who were shrieking that Al Queda was coming to blow up their Main Street Five & Dime after 9/11. Get over yourself.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Returned to work this week to n95 mask only, new daily survey, and weekly covid test...Over holidaze break out 1 out 4 co worker/students positive so another semester of on line classes mostly.
This is not at all sane. We have vaccines and can stay home if sick. I have Omicron right now and just finished a 2 hour surf. If you have immunity, you get over it in a day. The stomach flu I had two weeks ago was far worse.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Visit site
You do realize that Spokane is in Washington right? You’re no different than the small town middle ’murikkka folks who were shrieking that Al Queda was coming to blow up their Main Street Five & Dime after 9/11. Get over yourself.
of course I realize that. I live here. Spokane borders Idaho. Their chiief is talking about the riots the night before they were supposed to be coming here.

if you’d like to here what our epic police chief felt/feels about citizens coming out armed like we did here ya go:

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Visit site
no argument with your basic premise but that's not just open carry in your FB pics - that's open dress-up-and-play-Rambo. and yes, i don't mind telling you that there would be nothing at all comforting to have people armed to that extent running around my neighborhood. i suspect most people would agree.
that was not a typical scenario.. there was a credible threat of rioting.

but I’d say most people here had/have no problem with it. 75% plus..

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL if I wanted to know about the donut scene in Spokane, I'd ask the chief of police in Spokane. The credible threat of violence in BFE Idaho is a complete joke.

That said I support your 2nd Amendment Rights and RamboLARP cosplay, and I wholeheartedly encourage an exodus from places with better waves than North Florida to North Florida, Idaho, and/or anything in between.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This is not at all sane. We have vaccines and can stay home if sick. I have Omicron right now and just finished a 2 hour surf. If you have immunity, you get over it in a day. The stomach flu I had two weeks ago was far worse.
Agree 100% and provides safe work area for me to continue working:cheers:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
of course I realize that. I live here. Spokane borders Idaho. Their chiief is talking about the riots the night before they were supposed to be coming here.

if you’d like to here what our epic police chief felt/feels about citizens coming out armed like we did here ya go:

Chief Coon! Oh the irony. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
that was not a typical scenario.. there was a credible threat of rioting.

but I’d say most people here had/have no problem with it. 75% plus..
There was no credible threat, there were Facebook rumors. It’s been documented.

Stinkguy said:
Rumor was they were headed to Idaho the next days, Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint.
The WAPO article I posted debunked the threat to the exact locales that you were talking about.…

WAPO said:
Protesters had only begun assembling peacefully in Idaho when a Facebook page for retired police officers advised its followers to stay on high alert.
“We will protect our neighborhoods,” it vowed.

So when early reports about potential violence surfaced a day later — claiming “ANTIFA agitators” were storming the state this week — scores of residents took to the streets. Armed with military-style assault rifles, they stood guard in places such as Coeur d’Alene, a resort town of 50,000 on a lake in northwest Idaho.
“Enough of us swung into action, and put the word out on social media and elsewhere, that we were able to deploy and meet any violent elements that might come here from out of state,” said Trevor Treller, a sommelier and one of the armed locals. Treller, 48, said he mobilized after hearing from trusted voices that “antifa types” were on the move.

It would not prove to be true.

As vigils and protest actions unfolded in Idaho this week, local officials across the state confirmed that not a single participant was known to have defiled a home or storefront in the name of “antifa,” a loose label attributed to far-left activists. Many of the rumors about violent protests originated from dubious Facebook posts, often shared widely and rarely debunked, residents there said.
The raft of myths and misstatements that triggered visceral reactions throughout Idaho illustrates how long-standing grievances have fused with the vast reach of social media during protests that have swept through the country — in big cities and rural towns — after the killing of a black man in the custody of Minneapolis police last week.
Though many of the protests have been peaceful pleas to redress racial injustice, scenes of burning buildings and trashed businesses — often not at the hands of the demonstrators — have fueled the perception of a country under siege.
It’s pretty common for small town folk to think the scary mob is coming for them, but it seems to never actually happen. It’s all presumptuous fearmongering by scared gun owners looking for an excuse to flex. What makes you think a mob of rioters would come target a sleepy vacation town of 50,000 people from over 90min away? Really whats the motive?

Last edited:

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Visit site
If you say so.. I’m glad you know what’s going on in N. Idaho all the way from SoCal..

The best part of living here is not dealing with pansy libtards like you. Literally the number one reason we moved here. Everything else is just gravy..

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If you say so.. I’m glad you know what’s going on in N. Idaho all the way from SoCal..

The best part of living here is not dealing with pansy libtards like you. Literally the number one reason we moved here. Everything else is just gravy..
Okay fine, you win! The scary black leftists were coming for your wives and kids before all you brave Idahoans took a stand with your fancy tactical toys and scared them off defending your land like brave Spartans!
4C205032-AB5F-4261-B17F-B007E78EF5D7.gif

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Visit site

The WAPO article I posted debunked the threat to the exact locales that you were talking about.…

It’s pretty common for small town folk to think the scary mob is coming for them, but it seems to never actually happen. It’s all presumptuous fearmongering by scared gun owners looking for an excuse to flex.
it’s the lefty WaPO.. of course they’re going to write an article against lawfully armed citizens..

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What would you be more worried about?

The Angel Gallery of Fine Art and Antiques in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho getting smashed by Anitfa, or Hemingway's house in Key West getting smashed by an avalanche?

The whole point of Northern Idaho is there's not jack sh!t going on. Looks like a lovely day for the armed citizenry to peaceably assemble.