How many erbbers currently have covid ?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Dear old dad used to do some work with CCI and would bring home bricks. Hours of fun with the soda cans on the fence.
I'm thinking CCI = Clearwater correctional institution, but that's not quite right. What's CCI?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Ammunition manufacturer..
Ah, right - right across the street from the Snake River in Lewiston. But the locals mostly just called it Speer, after the owner. Been about 20 years since I was back that way.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
CCI and Speer were formed by two brothers with last name of Speer. Last I knew anything more, Alliant Tech owned both.
now that i think about it, they called it Omark as well. i lived there for 10 years...1992-2002. CCI did not ring a bell at all.:shrug:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Idaho trivia:

Idaho is the friendliest state for nuclear activity.
Highest concentration of reactors in the world....

My grandfather ran transportation for the Idaho Falls Site for a number of years after the military before moving back to Oceanside.

Last edited:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I did IT fieldwork up and down the Clearwater, working out of the Lewis-Clark valley (where Lewiston Idaho meets Clarkston Washington)....running around these little lumber towns with a jacket and tie on, like Lord Fauntleroy at a street fight. And high up in the hills above Orofino, Kooskia, and Kamiah, i had occasion to visit some serious paramilitary compounds, plotting gods knows what (this was just a couple years after Ruby Ridge)... it took ten years of this, a failed marriage, and one week in Hawaii for me to realize that I needed to GTFO of Idaho and return to my beach roots.:waving:

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
I did IT fieldwork up and down the Clearwater, working out of the Lewis-Clark valley (where Lewiston Idaho meets Clarkston Washington)....running around these little lumber towns with a jacket and tie on, like Lord Fauntleroy at a street fight. And high up in the hills above Orofino, Kooskia, and Kamiah, i had occasion to visit some serious paramilitary compounds, plotting gods knows what (this was just a couple years after Ruby Ridge)... it took ten years of this, a failed marriage, and one week in Hawaii for me to realize that I needed to GTFO of Idaho and return to my beach roots.:waving:
Haha.. Pretty much everyone in Idaho is heavily armed. Back in summer 2020 when the BLM riots were happening, Antifa scum wrecked Downtown Spokane one night. Rumor was they were headed to Idaho the next days, Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint. The amount of armed citizens that came out was mind boggling. I’d guess 1000 in Coeur (pop. 47,000) and 150 or so in Sandpoint (pop. 8500)..Nothing got touched. Cops working with armed citizens. Good times. It’s stuff like that that makes me never want to leave here..

Pics from those nights:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua2415

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Haha.. Pretty much everyone is Idaho is heavily armed. Back in summer 2020 when the BLM riots were happening, Antifa scum wrecked Downtown Spokane one night. Rumor was they were headed to Idaho the next days, Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint. The amount of armed citizens that came out was mind boggling. I’d guess 1000 in Coeur (pop. 47,000) and 150 or so in Sandpoint (pop. 8500)..Nothing got touched. Cops working with armed citizens. Good times. It’s stuff like that that makes me never want to leave here..

Virtue-signalling, Idaho-style. Stuff like that makes me glad I don't live there anymore.

I worked with a bunch of guys like that in the Clearwater valley and I'd ask these guys why they all feel like they had to carry, and they'd be like, " well, just in case something happens". And to a kid who grew up in a barrio in New Jersey, and later spent a couple years commuting via public transportation to the Eastmont Mall in Oakland, California, the idea that you might get mugged in rural North Central Idaho was just laugh-out-loud ridiculous. I came to conclude that people who felt the need to be armed at all times were just basically very frightened people. Ymmv.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Back at work today.

I took Theraflu twice early on, partly for the cough/chest soothieness, partly because I like the taste... Symptoms have been pretty non existent for the last couple days. I feel very well, like extra energy, in the last 2 days.

I'm still on roids and antihistamine regiment for the rashes.
Skin is style very reactive with redness, but no itching or swelling for the last few days.

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Virtue-signalling, Idaho-style. Stuff like that makes me glad I don't live there anymore.

I worked with a bunch of guys like that in the Clearwater valley and I'd ask these guys why they all feel like they had to carry, and they'd be like, " well, just in case something happens". And to a kid who grew up in a barrio in New Jersey, and later spent a couple years commuting via public transportation to the Eastmont Mall in Oakland, California, the idea that you might get mugged in rural North Central Idaho was just laugh-out-loud ridiculous. I came to conclude that people who felt the need to be armed at all times were just basically very frightened people. Ymmv.

I grew up in NJ as well.. where you’re basically not allowed to defend yourself. I’ll take Idaho’s unrestricted rights any day. Violent crime happens everywhere.Like car accidents, fires, etc. you wear seatbelts and have smoke detectors. You never know when. Why is carrying a gun so crazy? Rhetorical question.

Bottom line is no one even attempted to fuck around in either of those places. It would have been suicide. If the site of legally armed citizens makes some people uncomfortable than it’s doing it’s job there as well to keep people out of Idaho that would be better suited to Seattle or San Francisco.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Haha.. Pretty much everyone in Idaho is heavily armed. Back in summer 2020 when the BLM riots were happening, Antifa scum wrecked Downtown Spokane one night. Rumor was they were headed to Idaho the next days, Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint. The amount of armed citizens that came out was mind boggling. I’d guess 1000 in Coeur (pop. 47,000) and 150 or so in Sandpoint (pop. 8500)..Nothing got touched. Cops working with armed citizens. Good times. It’s stuff like that that makes me never want to leave here..

Pics from those nights:

Rumor had it that the blacks were coming so we all showed up with guns!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Was the glass half empty or half full? Did your guns keep the scary black leftists away or perhaps your fearmongering racist rumors were total bullshit and a bunch of scared white motherfuckers got to pretend they were tough by LARPing in the town square with their assault rifles and tactical gear?

But keep pounding your chest if it makes you feel better about yourself.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I grew up in NJ as well.. where you’re basically not allowed to defend yourself. I’ll take Idaho’s unrestricted rights any day. Violent crime happens everywhere.Like car accidents, fires, etc. you wear seatbelts and have smoke detectors. You never know when. Why is carrying a gun so crazy? Rhetorical question.

Bottom line is no one even attempted to fook around in either of those places. It would have been suicide. If the site of legally armed citizens makes some people uncomfortable than it’s doing it’s job there as well to keep people out of Idaho that would be better suited to Seattle or San Francisco.
Why not take a vaccine just in case? Covid happens anywhere right? It’s killed a lot more Americans in the past two years than violent crimes and car accidents.