How many erbbers currently have covid ?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
His is what I’ve been experiencing today. Getting super cold but I don’t have a fever. Body fucking hurts. It’s not like any flu.
That sounds similar to my day 2
I slept most of the day, really just wanted quiet - no tv or anything

pretty easy for me since it was just me and my wife home, with no kids to care for
Being sick while parenting sucks way worse than being able to totally crash and not give a fvck about anything

Reactions: Boneroni

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yup. Histamine on overdrive. Same here. Lots of things make me stuffy, like permanent-pollen allergy type thing, and I too get severe, borderline ER trip reactions to poison ivy, deadly allergic to a few types of bee and wasp…

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
My wife and I are vaxed(2 full doses + boosters prior to Dec. 10th). Both of our daughters came home for xmas(both vaxed 2x, no booster). We ALL tested negative on Dec. 16th using home kits. 2 days later, oldest daughter tested positive and isolated for 6 days at another location before testing negative 4 days later, while on the same day, youngest daughter tested positive, while staying *IN* our house. Confirmed with PCR test. Meanwhile, wifey an I have tested negative the whole time(home kits and PCR tests).

At the same time, wife and I have had mild "cold" symptoms(runny nose, slight cough, etc...)

Crazy.

Sounds to me like the full vax + booster is working, even if that means that my wife and I *might* be infected, but the viral load/shed isn't enough to trigger the tests.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
My wife and I are vaxed(2 full doses + boosters prior to Dec. 10th). Both of our daughters came home for xmas(both vaxed 2x, no booster). We ALL tested negative on Dec. 16th using home kits. 2 days later, oldest daughter tested positive and isolated for 6 days at another location before testing negative 4 days later, while on the same day, youngest daughter tested positive, while staying *IN* our house. Confirmed with PCR test. Meanwhile, wifey an I have tested negative the whole time(home kits and PCR tests).

At the same time, wife and I have had mild "cold" symptoms(runny nose, slight cough, etc...)

Crazy.

Sounds to me like the full vax + booster is working, even if that means that my wife and I *might* be infected, but the viral load/shed isn't enough to trigger the tests.
thats the one thing that trips me out...lot of people are going for that FULL protection or nothing idea with vaccines. id much rather have dwindled effects than risk the f()ckload

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
I didnt ask for pics. I asked how!

or just genetics?
Me.
Cut out booze and drugs after ingesting at least 5 lifetimes worth of both in 33 years.
Eat clean- vegetarian with fish. Low on processed foods.
Not vegan- I would have told you 6 times by now.
Not a firefighter either.

I just train to Live.
So I can surf in the cold northeast year round, ride a bicycle - no spandex mafia bullshit- boardshorts,vans, and varying size backpacks for trips under 20 miles.
Dirt jump flat pedals on a road bike?!

Yoga, teach meditation, kettlebell, weights, cinderblock routine I invented.
Insane first light sunrises and have lived in a van in the cliffs of Nova Scotia- a real Ford e150- not that galactic second home Sprinter shite.

Ride and love Bonzers-.
I also chase women way the fvck out of my league and say sh!t to really big dudes that I definitely shouldn't.
I live in and run an Addiction Recovery house full time in RI- hey @20W-50 and blood - I still have the "Mexican Sunset" room open for you.

It honestly is less about what I AM doing and more what I ain't doing anymore.
No social media- Facebook, instagram, twatter...I come here for the design forum and do a cringe ab routine to the Politics.

Sorry on the prolific overshare. Late night over here.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I have been sick 3 times this year and I have been working out more, eating healthier and drinking less than I have in 10 years. Prior to covid I was only sick once in 3 years. All my tests this year were negative. Only once did I really think I had covid. I hope I never get it.

Reactions: santacruzin

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
we should be telling everyone covid is spread surfing, where the fook were the evil lying scientist surfers on that one???

talk about dropping the ball :roflmao:
Back when our beaches were lizocked dizown they started making Surfing is the Cure shirts around here.

Good thing about COVID is it can shrink the family/friend circle
Didn't you spend most of the last two years banging on about the tribe is the only thing that matters and divisiveness is bad and you want introverts to have to interact with people MOAR???

Fkn Darth Spergius

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Seriously, what is with this "Nooo! It has COVID exposure, get it away!!!" attitude?
Dude, most everyone who gets it is fine. How many kids are going to the hospital right now?
When the 2016 flu season was happening, were you all "everyone stay away from my children!"? No, they were probably the little bastards wiping snot on everything :LOL:

Remember when kids were gross little germ factories and that was just fine with everyone except super old nearly dead grandma?
Last time I checked if someone had the flu they usually had the common decency not to show up at a party. Given that COVID comes in at Number 3 on the killed the most people list last year outpacing the flu by 7 to 1 (your typical ignorant posts notwithstanding) one would think you don’t show up to the party with COVID. Same common sense should apply no? Or is it all some farcical commie plot that doesn’t really exist.