How many erbbers currently have covid ?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What’s even more wtf is people feeling the need to post a photo of their test on social media :foreheadslap:
It’s a bit weird and I don’t think I would, but I also don’t think there should be any shame. It’s not like people are getting Covid from engaging in risqué behavior like tossing Stuart Lanning Jrs salad or anything.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
"anything"

you sure about that?

seems to me like there is a balance

and i think we have *way* overshot that balancing poing

::shrug::

This is getting to the real game, again. Something along the lines of "we've established what you are, now we're just haggling over price".
There is no objectively correct balance point. Nobody's argument can fall back on "if you disagree, you're selfish/bad/stupid etc"
You have to at least bring some tangible information on your turn, or you're either being lazy or parroting information you read somewhere like "x00,000 blah blah" when you know damn well your brain can't tell 200,000 from 800,000 from 1.2 million etc.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
If you care about other people you got vaxxed and wore a mask when asked. I love all the keyboard toughguys acting all macho when acting like spoiled selfish obstinate children.
And then there's this @sshole.

(Penn and teller BullShlt anyone?)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
fook you

you are a piece of worthless sh!t for saying that

what if you *just* recovered from covid and were therefore already just as immune as a vaccinated person?

no need to answer that

just fook off
Funny how it’s “believe the science” and “look to Europe”. . . . except when the science shows that immunity via infection is at least as effective, and that European governments are accepting proof of antibodies from previous infection as the equivalent.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
fook you

you are a piece of worthless sh!t for saying that

what if you *just* recovered from covid and were therefore already just as immune as a vaccinated person?

no need to answer that

just fook off you ignorant retard
Up yours selfish stupid child, they are obvious exceptions which should not have to be spelled out for anybody of reasonable intelligence.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Up yours selfish stupid child, they are obvious exceptions which should not have to be spelled out for anybody of reasonable intelligence.
show me the majority of corporate or government policies here in the united states that acknowledges those exceptions

do it, you little fucking disingenuous asshole!

:roflmao:

fuck you

Reactions: Rlacey111

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You are a liar.

Here is the thread where you refused to acknowledge that natural immunity was superior to the immunity that comes from vaccination.

Now you show up saying that natural immunity is an "obvious exceptions".

You promised to leave after I fucking schooled you and now you are back spreading your bullshit lies.

You should do as you promised when you said "Post the link with this info and my posting days here are over".

Go away.
N
You are a liar.

Here is the thread where you refused to acknowledge that natural immunity was superior to the immunity that comes from vaccination.

Now you show up saying that natural immunity is an "obvious exceptions".

You promised to leave after I fucking schooled you and now you are back spreading your bullshit lies.

You should do as you promised when you said "Post the link with this info and my posting days here are over".

Go away. Your posting days here are indeed over.
Hey retard, I am not kid fury. Drunk or just this stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Mistaken identity. Hard to tell you two morons apart.

Now show me the majority of corporate or government policies here in the united states that acknowledges those exceptions!

Oh, never mind. You cant!!!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Mistaken identity. Hard to tell you two morons apart.

Now show me the majority of corporate or government policies here in the united states that acknowledges those exceptions!

Oh, never mind. You cant!!!

So just that stupid.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Can we just agree that if you’re potentially positive with COVID-19 then you should respect others in the community enough to not go around others?

How TF is this a foreign concept?

I’m honestly asking for a legitimate explanation on why it’s unreasonable to ask individuals who may have been exposed to not go around others??

I thought this was common courtesy.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Can we just agree that if you’re potentially positive with COVID-19 then you should respect others in the community enough to not go around others?

I’m honestly asking for a legitimate explanation on why it’s unreasonable to ask individuals who may have been exposed to not go around others??

<Mary_Mallon has entered the chat>

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory

Cause free- dumb !!