How many erbbers currently have covid ?

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
They can do faster PCR with expedited testing. I had to pay $275 for a test at SFO due to travel scheduling not permitting many other options

Results in 50 mins
I got a test at Melbourne airport and result in about 1hr for my trip to Thailand. It cost much less than that, but I am on AU wages.

For my trip back to Oz my wife took me to a hospital where they did all sorts of checks before they would proceed with the PCR. Height, weight, listen to breathing with stethoscope, temp check, blood pressure, heartrate ... and I now know that my oxygen saturation level is 99%. cost quite cheap, but it is a developing country. Result back in a few hrs.

N95 mask outbound, N95 mask inbound and I tested negative with a rapid antigen test at home in Oz. No one checking up one me on that though. All rapid tests completely sold out and unobtainable in Oz, but I saw the news before I left and took some back from Thailand.

Moderna booster installation in Melbourne yesterday. I needed public transport to get to mass vax centre so wore N95 mask to centre. As you can imagine I am keen to avoid any unnecessary interruptions to my surfing habit.

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
View attachment 122379
According to my antigen test I do not, but 40 of my students were absent yesterday. I hope I don’t get it right now the waves have been kind of fun. Stay well erbb.
ha~ didn't like SEEING, the "T" line slowly emerge on my test. Truly bummed. 12 days at home but went back to work after the restaurant closed down for a week and we got dumped on last night. Filled up the Dolphin within 15 minutes with 40+ people willing to wait the hour to an hour and a half with carloads more showing up.
Stay safe, br. Hope Your Ohana is well ! :waving:

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
A slice of heaven it is..Not because of the racial makeup, but the political makeup.
Why not take a vaccine just in case? Covid happens anywhere right? It’s killed a lot more Americans in the past two years than violent crimes and car accidents.
Hate to say this but you are 100% false on this, at least as of recent. Murders are roughly 4.8/100K and covid is currently running at 0.55/100K over the last 14 days. The worst of this is over and people are not dying like the were previously.

Going back to start of the pandemic we can see this is basically the biggest killer in our country. We are at 254/100K population which is huge. Only things with similar scale of deaths are cancer and heart disease.

Regardless im vaccinated and wear an N95. I don't want to be sick with covid let alone anything else at all.

Reactions: PRCD

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hate to say this but you are 100% false on this, at least as of recent. Murders are roughly 4.8/100K and covid is currently running at 0.55/100K over the last 14 days. The worst of this is over and people are not dying like the were previously.

Going back to start of the pandemic we can see this is basically the biggest killer in our country. We are at 254/100K population which is huge. Only things with similar scale of deaths are cancer and heart disease.

Regardless im vaccinated and wear an N95. I don't want to be sick with covid let alone anything else at all.
Wait a sec here. Covid has killed 850,000+ the last 2 years and using 0.55/100K = roughly 2,000 deaths/day.

Murder at 4.8/100K would mean over 16,800 Americans are murdered every day. Extrapolating for 2 weeks, that's almost 250K people that have been murdered in the US alone? In just the last 2 weeks?

That doesn't sound right at all. I'd buy 16,800 murders per year but not per day.

If so, well, sh!t, I'll just have to leave this here:

Reactions: $kully

BentoBox70

OTF status
Dec 9, 2016
South Bay CA
I'm a kOOk... What does erbb stand for?

I haven't yet. It's inevitable, we're all gonna catch it.

My buddy and his daughter just experienced it. They say Omicron is mild, but they were hit hard with fatigue, dizziness, light-headedness, but no breathing issues. They were pretty much incapacitated.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wait a sec here. Covid has killed 850,000+ the last 2 years and using 0.55/100K = roughly 2,000 deaths/day.

Murder at 4.8/100K would mean over 16,800 Americans are murdered every day. Extrapolating for 2 weeks, that's almost 250K people that have been murdered in the US alone? In just the last 2 weeks?

That doesn't sound right at all. I'd buy 16,800 murders per year but not per day.

If so, well, sh!t, I'll just have to leave this here:

~17k intentional homicides/year is pretty much spot on.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
I'm a kOOk... What does erbb stand for?

I haven't yet. It's inevitable, we're all gonna catch it.

My buddy and his daughter just experienced it. They say Omicron is mild, but they were hit hard with fatigue, dizziness, light-headedness, but no breathing issues. They were pretty much incapacitated.
Surf-erBulletinBoard ~ erBB
and it's "stock" here, not stoke ~ long story :monkey: